Hyrule Werewolf II - Full Moon Over Kakariko

435 posts in this topic

Posted

wait, has the game started? because I thought all this was just pregame nonsense!

Posted

Cirt posted a thread saying she'd be gone until Sunday, fyi.

Hohoho that's the joke, I'm so witty, aren't I.

Posted

wait, has the game started? because I thought all this was just pregame nonsense!

Yes, and storyboard is on the bottom of page 2.

Posted

I'm kind of suspicious of That-1Guy, but since I voted for him on the other game, I would have to be a jerk to vote for him now without solid evidence.

pheonix561 has been awfully quiet. If I recall, that was his style in Dream Land Werewolf.

Posted

Cirt is the wolf! Stop votin to get rid of other people. Cirt is the wolf and she used her sking trip thingy as an excuse to stay alive in the game longer, probably thinks no one will kill her if they don't have any reasons to suspect her.

Posted

Aethix, I don't know if Pheo is the wolf. I tend to think not.

However, it would be awesome to get someone lynched today. I do not like killing people without evidence in case they are town, but Nabe always tells me it's an a plus plus move. Like, by watching which people bandwagon and seeing who the dead person was, you get a lot of information.

Which is better than no information.

Like, there are 16 of us, even if the person we lynch is town we can spare one.

Posted

"It would be awesome to get someone lynched today." We have to lynch sometime today, Nabe said so.

Everyone, go for That 1-Guy. He has a book. Torst me on this.

Posted

So what? If he actually DOES have the book it is a huge advantage to us unless you have something to hide.

Posted

I really don't want to be the first one to cast a vote.

And I am pretty sure that Fierce_Muffin is town.

But unless anyone has any real suspicions or proof for anyone else being wolf, and we do want to get a lynch in today, I feel like it should be him.

Like, he is not contributing anything, or using logic, or common sense.

A lynch right now is good, town or otherwise, and Muff is disposable in my opinion.

Posted

so wait, did day one start or not?

EDIT: Oh man I totally missed the first day post by nabe, somehow. So. the game has begun. I will now take this more seriously.

Posted

I really don't want to vote for anyone, as it would basically be pure luck if we got a wolf.

Posted

I really don't want to be the first one to cast a vote.

And I am pretty sure that Fierce_Muffin is town.

But unless anyone has any real suspicions or proof for anyone else being wolf, and we do want to get a lynch in today, I feel like it should be him.

Like, he is not contributing anything, or using logic, or common sense.

A lynch right now is good, town or otherwise, and Muff is disposable in my opinion.

How can I contribute anything on the first day? We're all just having fun on the first day.

You have gotten so unfun lately. : ( I think it's because you're trying too hard to be an adult. Go back to being 5, like me.

Posted

I vote to kill yesterday. Therefore, we time goes back and ends up at nighttime, yet at the same time, we don't break the rule of being unable to vote for the day to end.

Posted

You remind me of someone that I met long ago. I remember a Kafei, Link Master, Obito, Kakashi and other lame kids.

I remember those guys. So long ago. : (

Agreeing with Sahaqiel. Although, I'd also want to get rid of that guy with the book.

Posted

Not much good can come from the first day.

Also, I remember them...