Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Link vs. Master Chief

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Link has every weapon he has ever gotton same with MC who would win

this had been a debate for years between my friends so I will like to see what you think

Battle zone: Forest with a huge lake in the miiddle

Posted

are we talking about chef nonsense here?

Posted

Master"Chief"

Posted

are we talking about chef nonsense here?

Fix'd

Posted

It would be a draw. They would never be able to kill each other with every item or upgrade of both series...

Posted

It would be a draw. They would never be able to kill each other with every item or upgrade of both series...

They are both very badass characters

Posted

But wouldn't Link have a advantage with the mirror shield and the ability to swim underwater

Posted

The chief could send out a squad to investigate beneath the waves

Posted

I think Link would win. Two words "light arrows."

Posted

The chief could send out a squad to investigate beneath the waves

water bombs + arrows

Posted

Link, of course. All he has to do is use the Ether Medallion to freeze Master Chief in his tracks, then either bomb him or hack him to bits. Or, of course, Link could simply use the Thunder Spell, and Master Chief would just die then and there. Either way, it's Link's win.

Posted

Link, of course. All he has to do is use the Ether Medallion to freeze Master Chief in his tracks, then either bomb him or hack him to bits. Or, of course, Link could simply use the Thunder Spell, and Master Chief would just die then and there. Either way, it's Link's win.

Could the Thunder Spell really just kill him like that? I know it may damage his cybernetics, and thus be potensially lethal, but still...

Posted

Might just lower his shields if he can escape.

Link has magic, but Master Chief has advanced tech and extensive training.

Who knows? You say every weapon. People list all of the things Link can do, but Master Chief could snipe Link right off the bat.

And we haven't even gotten to the Spartan Laser.

Master Chief might also have an advantage with his energy sword, because of his ability to lunge. Same goes for the gravity hammer, even though it can't lunge nearly as well as the sword. It can knock link back at range, though.

Hell, that's how we "boost" people in Grifball. They jump and we swing our hammers at the same time.

Posted

Probably Master Chief. Link's cool, but I don't think he's fast enough to dodge bullets.

Posted

I wanna know why MC only has one vote...

Advantages of MC: Advanced technology, energy shields; supior speed, strength, intelligence, battle experience; extreme luck, and armor.

Advantages of Link: Chosen One(Which counts for a great deal :P), Master Sword, Mirror Shield, Light Arrows, magic.

If it was long range, I think Master Chief would win. Close range/mid-range, draw.

Two draws and a win for Chief. Chief wins.