Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Link vs. Master Chief

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Master Chief can also jump whenever he feels like it, and jumps pretty high.

Posted

With the Roc's Feather to be considered, Link could easily be able to match The Chief's jumps. But of course, Master Chief has better fire power and could pull off long-range attacks faster than Link in most cases.

Posted

But Link could also use the Magic Armor, allowing him to get as close to Master Chief as he needed to and rendering long-range attacks useless.

Posted

PLASMA GRENADE!

Posted

golden armor

Posted

Link will eventually run out of rupees to fuel the magic armor, and when that happens... It's off to the iron-boots setting. I honestly favor Link over Master Chief, but I think that MC has way too great an advantage over Link, so he'd be the victor. Plus, what use is a mirror shield to Link? There's a posibility that it would deflect The Spartan Laser, but I only say that because I do not know the material of the laser.

MC is a super engineered super soldier, think Wesker without the badass. As a spartan, he has the speed and the skill to quickly snipe Link, as said earlier. Of course, Plasma Grenades are a plus... If I remember correctly, in Halo, a stuck enemy dies upon explosion. Unless they perhaps had an energy shield, which Link doesn't... Maybe his Magic Shield could work, but, it only lasts until his magic power is fully drained. MC was also trained to be a quick strategist, no? Oh, and even though Link can swim... I would say that someone who can WALK on the surface of the water floor without a problem has a higher advantage over someone who has to swim (using both arms and legs). Sure, Link can do that too... Did we forget that his boots weight him down so much that it actually affects his speed? In Halo 3, The Arbiter expresses that it was nearly impossible to kill The Master Chief... So far, we have not seen him die (canonically), but we know that at least one of the Links have died in the game series (of course, possibly due to old age, but that's beside the point).

Posted

Link could use the magic cape( makes link invisible) in alttp and at least get rid of master chiefs distance advantage, maybe call an animal friend with flute to distract master chief while he went for a killing blow. Could use pegasus boots to close distance to. If he knew about attack before hand he could use faores wind(green spell in oot) to place a safe place to warp to if he got hurt. Fairys. Rocs cape for jumping. Not sure if they would work but deku nuts might stun/blind chief. Naryus love (blue spell) and magic armor could shield link for while. Thats all I can think of supporting link for now. Master cheif's advantages are pretty obvious.

Posted

Halo

Posted

Would Master Chief really use Halo though? :c Really?

Posted

he used it 3 times.

Maybe a 4th time

Posted

As a weapon against others not being organisms that were already on the ring? D: Where the hell have I been?

Posted

wait MC can walk on water since when

Link can breath under water

bullets can't go through water

Link can hookshot MC into water

Posted

Ever since MC watched Naruto. Sorry, read my post and you'll find that I corrected myself. I meant waterfloor, not the water's surface.

Link can only survive under water with the help of the Zora's equipment... I don't think I've ever seen Master Chief die from staying underneath the water for so long in the games. >:C Hah! I also don't remember seeing a problem with being shot at whilst in the water. He doesn't just use bullets either, y'know... If you wanna go for realism.

Since when can Link hookshot someone into the water unless Link was already there... I don't think that's quite a wise tactic to do, if Master Chief would even be pulled. He weights quite a lot, y'know. What else could Link use underwater? A hookshot and his waterbombs... Not very advantage-ful against The Chief, who could use practically any of his weapons down there.

aopafpoasdop He could strip Link naked whilst under the water and sit on him... If The Chief's weight doesn't kill him, then he'll drown...

Posted

Oh yeah sometime the hookshot can rip armor off and there's a trick to make it so it doesn't go all the way to Link but half +- to him but I am not sure if it would actually take his armor but it could

MC can't swim so how is he suppose to get out before Link hookshots out of the water and bomb arrow him

Posted

Oh yeah sometime the hookshot can rip armor off and there's a trick to make it so it doesn't go all the way to Link but half +- to him but I am not sure if it would actually take his armor but it could

MC can't swim so how is he suppose to get out before Link hookshots out of the water and bomb arrow him