Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

BAKEMONOGATARI EPISODE 14

14 posts in this topic

Posted

IT'S RAW AND IT TOOK THREE MONTHS OR MORE BUT IT'S JASLKJF;SADLJFLJASDLFJK;ALSDKJF;LFHERE OH MYGOSDJFOIADJF;

Posted

WHTASGOINDOINSDF

Posted

Wut's going on in this thread

Posted

Go watch the anime I mentioned.

Posted

WHATSITBOUT

Posted

Curses and stuff, presented in a very abstract episodic form. :3

Anyways, yeesh, 'took them long enough. xD

Posted

It is about this one dude helping people with their various ailments, but it's presented in a really cool style unique to Studio SHAFT. It's also got a pretty hilarious/sometimes discretely adorable romance thing going on. This is like one of the few anime I've seen where the main character actually starts dating his/her girlfriend after one of them confesses, rather than just ending the series when it happens, but that's because the dating isn't the main point. Their relationship and their characters are actually pretty deep, and in one episode, their relationship officially made them tie with a certain couple in Toradora! for my spot with favorite anime couples.

Jesus I sound like such a loser right now.

But oh well.

Anyways, you sort of have to get used to the style and you have to pause a lot, because swerr, I think some of the text screens go by so fast with so much text that it wasn't meant to be read.

But see, they released up to episode 12 on TV, but due to some complications or something they had to delay the last 3 episodes and release them on the internet instead as ONA's. (Original Net Animations)

But this was taking months. Which really confused a lot of people (Or at least me) because episode 12 ended on such a note of finality. Mind you, that episode was THIS BEAUTIFUL and I probably wouldn't have minded AS MUCH if that were the ending, but all the anime sites said it was 15 episodes long, and I felt like there was something more that I was totally being deprived of.

Plus I wish there was more to the series. It's a good thing a prequel and sequel are coming out, Nisemonogatari and Kizumonogatari.

But yeah WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG FOR THIS EPISODE TO BE TRANSLATED. Normally they only take a day with other stuff I watch like Kimi ni Todoke, and Bakemonogatari is more popular than that series, I think. Like, Kimi ni Todoke will be up and translated within 20 hours. So why is Bakemonogatari, which had second place in Japan's Blu-Ray sales 2009 might I add, not translated within 72 hours?

It just doesn't sit well with me. |:

'Bouts to watch it raw.

EDIT: OH GOD I JUST WATCHED THE FIRST THREE SECONDS AND IT'S ALREADY AWESOME

Sahaqiel

Posted

ohmygoshyes.png

Oh my gosh yes.

I love it when anime references internet memes.

But this is also hilarious.

Posted

I lol'd at that. "Is this what they mean by "a cat is fine too?"

I kind of want to watch this now.

Posted

Thank you Saha, you have given my life meaning.

Posted

You actually watched it?

Holy snaps. I didn't think you'd take me seriously.

Sent 26 February 2010 - 12:44 PM

This.

pheonix suggested I ask you to help.

Sent 26 February 2010 - 12:45 PM

First, you need to watch Bakemonogatari, Corrupt One.

Sent 26 February 2010 - 12:45 PM

Links, please?

Posted

I'm considering watching it too. I've been wanting to find a great anime to shake things up but never had the time to commit myself to any series. Especially after I tried to watch Bleach. The length of it sounds just right for me.

Posted

Most anime aren't multiple hundreds of episodes long.

I think you would like this series.

Posted

That's good. I'll have to check it out sometime.