Loz: Twin Powers Of Twilight (All Parts/Whole Story)

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, this topic will be all my story parts to my fan fic series: LoZ: TPOT (Twin Powers Of Twilight) Now...it starts at Part 4, and I don't want my post to be too long, so if you have not read the parts 1, 2, or 3, you can find them in the Articles section! Parts 1 - 3 should be there! Well, now for the part that some people have been waiting for! Please, leave comments on what you think of it! ENJOY!

---Part 4---

Posted

can't wait until part 5 :D

Posted

Part 5 is coming VERY soon, sometime on Thursday or Firday at the latest, so keep your eyes peeled in this topic for it!:)

Posted

Part 5 is coming VERY soon, sometime on Thursday or Firday at the latest, so keep your eyes peeled in this topic for it!:)

O.....M.....G.....

The ending is pretty frightening!

*Says in Narrator voice* WILL LINK SAVE MIDNA? WILL THEY TRIUMPH? WILL ---

Person who made the Fan fic: It's MY Story, *** - HOLE!!!!!!

Me: Oh, sorry about that.

Person who made the Fan fic: *Sighs*

Posted

This story is awsome.Can't wait for part5. :D

but what's going to happen to Midna?is she gonna die?If I were Link i'd be pissed.

Posted

This story is awsome.Can't wait for part5. :D

but what's going to happen to Midna?is she gonna die?If I were Link i'd be pissed.

Lol :) As shown in my signature, I will be working on it sometime after Easter Weekend :) Thanks for reading!

Posted

Lol :) As shown in my signature, I will be working on it sometime after Easter Weekend :) Thanks for reading!

EASTER'S DONE! HURRY UP!!!!!! :P:angry:

:o_o:

Posted

EASTER'S DONE! HURRY UP!!!!!! :P:angry:

:o_o:

Sorry for the wait, as shown in my NEW signature, I've been working on it for 2 days, so it should be up VERY soon!:)

Posted

Could you please post all the parts again?

I completely forgot about reading it and I want to start again. :embarrassed:

Posted

Could you please post all the parts again?

I completely forgot about reading it and I want to start again. :embarrassed:

Sure! This may be kind of confusing, so read these steps carefully! :)

1. To find Part 1, go to the Articles section and find LoZ: Twin Powers Of Twilight Part 1

2. To Find Part 2 and 3(LISTEN CAREFULLY) They are in the same topic in the Articles Section..although the topic is labelled Part 2, they've got part 3 in it as well

3. And now heres Part 4 in this section with a soon to be coming Part 5!

Now, actually for Part 2 and 3, I'm gonna make two new seperate topics, so that people wont get messed up looking for them! So if a MOD or MODs could delete the topic labelled: LoZ: Twin Powers Of Twilight - Part 2 (If You Have beaten TP, dont read this!) that would be great! ^-^

Posted

Yayy!! Part 5 IS DONE!!! And with a cliffhanger :) Read on!

---Part 5---

Hyrule seemed to darken after every step and trot they took. The sky was turning a violent dark grey and small flowers that were scattered across the land wilted and drooped in the gloom. They had to hurry!

Posted

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Can you plz tell me how to post fan fiction cause i got a really good story but i cant figure out how to post it cause whenever i try to it says "you cannot access this part or whatever" :embarrassed:

Posted

Can you plz tell me how to post fan fiction cause i got a really good story but i cant figure out how to post it cause whenever i try to it says "you cannot access this part or whatever" :embarrassed:

Sure! Easy, I had the same problem a LONG time ago. First, wirte out your story, and make a topic of it in the Submit Content: News Artcles exc. section, and remember to entitle it 'fan fiction'! Then a MOD or dustin will move it to the Articles section :)

Posted

Thank you very much! And Very Nice Storys!!