Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Truth About Narutogirl

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I typed this up in the chat today

Ashley is a 15 year old girl, she went on a zelda irc, she typed her name in as narutogirl, she thought it would be funny to trick people into thinking she was adopted (adobted) and abused, covered in bruises and bleeding all the time, it kinda of grossed her out to think about someone like that, she even said she had Blond hair and blue eyes like naruto, when she really has brown eyes.

She decided to come on to chat with a normal nick that has her name in it, so she could be her true self around these people, and not her pseudo name, but she didn't know what an IP address was, and people have accused her of being someone else, Ashley is now annoyed because she wanted to be herself and people are now calling her narutogirl, she thinks "why cant i just be ashley"

It must have been 100% truth, because she responded with:

<+ASHLY101> CAN U READ MY MIND??????????

So narutogirl is gone, meet Ashley :)

Posted

Hello Ashley! :)

Posted

Screw that, she's narutogirl. This is her legacy now.

Posted

"No way! I don't believe it!"

Posted

BELIEVE IT.

Posted

If this is a joke, lol.

If this is true, I remember saying how cool it would be if it turned out that she were just screwing with us and ended being one of the most awesome people we would ever meet.

Reminds me of how I went home one day, joking with my parents about joining the National Guard. The next day, there was a National Guard table at school.