Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bye...

14 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm leaving. No, it's not anyone specific. It's just... I don't feel right here and it's kinda boring... it's hard to explain really. Also, I've decided to try to put some more effort into studying for exams in May, so that means less time online anyway.

Same thing happened at another forum (except for the exam reason), guess I'm not good at the whole stay active thing. Yay for month long stays.

So, it was nice to meet you all, and sorry to spring this on you at like 6am (here anyway).

Sorry guys. :/ (although some of you probably don't even know me, then this won't affect you)

Posted

Noooooo

T-T we couldn't even spend our first Hyrule.net birthday together

I also wanted to talk mor P4 with you T-T

I guess it is true that good things never last T-T

you were the most normal and always reacted kindly which was a good addition to the forums so PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEE DDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN'TTTTTTTT GGGOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

P.S-this brings to mind a question of mind How do one conduct in this studying?

Posted (edited)

Edited by Wicker Basket (see edit history)

Posted

That's fine that you want to leave, Cascade. If you really wanted to come back after leaving, you would. So the fact that you don't is a sign that you really don't want to be here. We don't need a reason, just go if you want. Don't feel like you have to stay on our account.

Posted

I thought that you were going to be a very interesting member for the forum... o: That's why it would affect me. However, the decision to leave is your own. It's true that this site is a bit boring nowadays, I can only hope that it could ever emulate the greatness it once had in the past. It was nice having you here, feel free to come back again should you desire. If not, best of luck with your life.

Posted

It sucks to see you leave, but it was cool to have you here while you were. It's your choice, whether we like it or not. It'll be cool if you decide to pop back in someday, though :D .

Posted

Even though I don't know you very well,it would be if you pop in every now and then.

Posted

visit every now and then!

Posted

I'm sorry to see you leave... Please drop in again some time! It was good to have you around for a little while...

Posted

Aww. Well, alright. See you later.

Posted

This was before she came back.

Posted

She left for two days?

Posted

I did too.

She said so earlier via status updates though that she felt weird not being here.

Posted

Ah.

Also, I expected as much from you anyways. :/