The Legend of Zelda: Renaissance

474 posts in this topic

Posted

He was out for a while, and in the dark, it wasn't very easy to find him. Yet, while he fell, the axes somehow, as if an enchantment of sorts, removed them from his torso. Though his bleeding ceased, he still had some fairly noticable gashes caused by them. When he came to, he opened his eyes to the darkness, and once he got to his feet, some torches lit, giving enough light leading further in. "Follow our voices, Vincent... Do not be alarmed by the darkness; there's nothing here that can bring forth harm..." The voices of his parents spoke to him, and he still wondered why they were his parents. Smithy told him they were alive, but very far away from Hyrule, so how they were down here, he just may never know. "We hold a power for a human to obtain inhumane senses... Something I'm sure you will be sure to use... You just need to pass our trial before you can receive it..." The voices spoke, and Vincent knew he needed it in order to retrieve his emotions, so he limped forward, still a little weak from the blow he received a while back.

Posted

((Well... it was fun and all living in Kakariko for a while, but Im not really accustomed to the way you guys RP, taking turns and whatnot. Takes too long, makes posting too difficult... so Im giving Ryu to Jo, make him sacrifice himself for the others, or something. Or, when it comes time, I'll post that part. I'll still be reading this, because it's awesome, but I probably won't post very much. Maybe a little tidbit here and there. As for some tips to controlling him, he's kind of a show off, but very quiet. Likes trying to be the hero, but usually needs help out of really tight spots, and he's kinda like Sherlock Holmes the way he thinks out his moves. If you don't want to you can just ignore him, I was just throwing that out there.))

Posted

Yeah, pheo you can pretty much cut it out with the "everybody is dead" thing.

It's just stupid.

Posted

((Dark, I'm just wondering. Is Ulia supposed to be in there with Vincent?))

((Actually, no, she's not. This is Vincent's test, but Ulia's gotta be on the surface and involve the rest of the group.))

((Btw, yes, I was gone for a week. I got Red Dead Redemption, went to some parties, got grounded, and now here I am. It's been a fine week.))

((And Ninja, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to pretend your character slipped away. I can't control another person's character, I end up thinking I'll screw him/her up. -_- If someone else wants to take over his character, however, talk it over with Ninja, tell me, and go right ahead.))

Ulia ran out of the graveyard and surveyed Old Kakariko. In the spot where the battle had taken place, a man was standing. He didn't exactly blend in. Something about him stuck out, in her opinion. Maybe it was the long coat, or the beret. Either way, he seemed interesting enough to talk to.

"Hey," she greeted, walking up to him and extending her hand. "I'm Ulia. Did you fight?"

Posted

((Meh, I don't really care. Make him a group character. As long as he isn't ditched completely.))

Posted

((Hmm... Don't worry man, I'll think of something. I like that idea, but I don't wanna screw him up, y'know?))

Posted

On seeing one of the fighters from before approach, Seregolin tucked a hand in his pocket, loosening a dagger in its sheath in case he was to be attacked.

"Hey," she greeted, walking up to him and extending her hand. "I'm Ulia. Did you fight?"

Taking his hand out of hid pocket, he gripped her hand in a cordial shake. "Yes, I did participate in driving back the raiders. Any assistance I may render on your travels is offered."

Posted

Well then... He's straightforward.

"Then I guess I'm gonna have to accept that offer. Um, I don't think I ever caught your name...?"

((AGAIN, I'm really sorry about the inactivity. It's summer, though, so I should be a lot more active from now on :embarrassed: ))

Posted

((I apologize for not being active very often... Just be warned that I'll be getting on here a little less frequently than before, but I'll reply as soon as I have the time...))

Vincent pressed on forwards, hearing the sounds of the flapping wings of keese above him, but knew they weren't too much of a problem. As long as he left them alone, they were bound to do the same with him. 'This can't be right... my parents are alive, aren't they...?' He asked himself mentally, and after a long while, he eventually found himself in front of a large tablet, inscribed with letters that he strangely found to be familiar. However, before he got too close, a strong wind blew in from the outside, temporarily blinding him; and strangely felt an omenous presence enter.

When he looked up, he saw, crouched before him, was an odd-looking wolf; not as in funny odd, but for like freakish odd. "In your current state, our son... this is your trial. Defeat this wolf with your current abilities, and you will be granted the power to see those who are unliving, and of the spiritual side of Hyrule..." The voices of his parents spoke, and the wolf crouched down and was ready to leap at him for an attack. However, Vincent got into a position, and prepared himself when the wolf lunged at him with a violent bark...