The Legend of Zelda: Renaissance

474 posts in this topic

Posted

She glared at them. The knife in her hand looked like it was quivering with anticipation and excitement. Kura stood up and put a hand up to the guards. "Now now, don't be rash please," he smiled sweetly, "My sister and I have fought worse before." He looked around at the crowd, and to please them and save his reputation, he added, "You all shall come to my house and discuss things like more civilized people, mother and father probably want to see you anyways."

Posted

"Oh man, here we go again," Darius breathed.

"Back to the grind... Hope you're noble talk is as sharp as it was earlier, Darri," Ulia teased.

"My name. Is not. Darri."

"Whatever you say, Darri," Ulia sang, almost taunting him.

Posted

Saka ceased chanting, breaking off his words.

He simply replied, "No, I think we have a war to stop in the desert."

Posted

"Good point, Saka!" Darius agreed in a loud voice. "You know, there is a war in the desert! I mean, it would be great for us to go help stop it, but how about we take a quick bite in the noble home real quick! Just for a second!" He went on, his tone sarcastic.

Posted

"Or of course, we could go down to the shooting gallery, get drunk and have a merry time together." He laughed dryly. "You," he said, pointing to Kura, "are the most pathetic specimen of a human nobleman I have ever seen. You cannot hold your own against your own sister, you speak brashly, and your ego could sink a ship. You had best be off before I change my mind."

Posted

"I agree with Saka, we have to go." Kira put away the blade, but her eyes still burned into Kura's soul.

Kura nodded slightly and walked up to Ulia and Darius, looking mainly at Ulia. "Alright, if you must, I will still be willing to give you horses at the least for transport, at least," He flashed a smiled at Ulia, and picked up her hand, "for a charming lady such as you." He kissed her hand gently and then left.

Posted

"The next time I see that pathetic human, I am drowning him. Let's get out of here before he comes back with horses, or tries to kiss Ulia again."

Posted

"And you look at me like I'm your next conquest," Ulia stepped in. "That's an automatic loss of your balls if you get within a foot of me."

Darius laughed. "Please, ladies, gentlemen. Can we all not be civilized nobility?"

Darius saw him kiss Ulia's hand, however. He did not like that one bit. "Next time he does that, he loses his hands. Whatever he kisses, he loses."

"Very... Odd... That you'd care so much, Darri!"

"That is quite enough, Ulie."

"Okay, now that's just unoriginal."

Posted

"Okay, so he gets drowned post defenestration. Any other harms we plan to inflict?"

"But in all seriousness, let's get going."

Posted

Kira watched her brother until he left her sight. She pursed her lips, her eyes a mixture of anger, hatred and a bit of sadness. "We should go now..." After that, her arms flopped to her side and the whole attitude she had a couple of seconds ago... The fight she had in her had died out for now.

Posted (edited)

"Yeah, I agree, Saka, we need to go." Darius turned around. "But not before I sign the contract."

"Well, that was interesting," the recruiter said.

"Things happen," Darius shrugged.

"Alright. They want these incursions stopped."

"They want them stopped, or they want the entire Gerudo race wiped out?"

"Either or. Just stop them for now."

"As long as they do not loophole me to death again, we will see it done."

"Very well. Sign here... And done! Good luck."

"Thank you." Darius turned and began to walk for the West gates. "Gerudo on the west frontier... Be ready for hot climates."

Something tells me that guy knew I would not appreciate his flirting with Ulia, he thought as he walked.

Edited by Jo-Bengt (see edit history)

Posted

Saka let out a sigh as the group headed for the gate. "Oh right. Hot. Expect complaints."

((Time Shift?))

Posted

Kira shrugged. Complaining would be of no use. She ripped off half of the bottom of her dress and the long sleeves.

Posted

They walked out of the west gates, toward the mountains.

"There is a pass into the mountains, but we need to travel a bit north to get there," Darius told them. "It is getting late, so we will need to camp and be at our best, so that we may climb without much trouble."

((Aaaaand... Time shift.))

They had set up camp in a small cave, in the mountain pass that Darius had mentioned. It was just enough size to shelter them all for whatever rain that might come. They had laid out bedrolls around the fire.

"What was all that back there?" Darius asked Kira, a bit off to the side from others so that they either knew this conversation was private or just couldn't eavesdrop.

"So!" Ulia began, sitting next to Saka. "What are we gonna do to that guy next time?"

Posted

"Well, I'll let you defenestrate him, then we'll drown him partially, let him up for air a couple times, and you can spank him in the meantime."