The Legend of Zelda: Renaissance

474 posts in this topic

Posted

Vincent watched the man's movements as he encircled him, looking for a sign of an opening, and closed the large enough gap in between. When he heard Ulia's voice, he tried his best not to let his guard down, but looked at her and caught his bow, placing it on his shoulders. "Ulia... the man isn't an average grunt; she might have to have a second hand, someone like Vincent..." He spoke, knowing that his friend on the ground were doing well enough, plus she seemed she could use the help. "So he's going to help Ulia... Even if he's risking his own life... He wants all his friends, Smithy, and the townsfolk to be safe..." He spoke, and tossed the bag he had on his shoulders to the side, and got into position.

The man simply laughed at the sight, holding his axe in hand. "You two honestly believe you can defeat me? Fine then..." He spoke, and reached for another axe on his back. "I'll kill you both at once!" He cried, and lunged at Vincent, who was barely able to roll out of the way to avoid the man's cross cut, though part of his cloak was cut, but made sure to keep his distance while remaining relatively close to Ulia, so that if he has to go for both of them, at least one of them could have a chance to end the battle there. Vincent saw that the cloak wouldn't be too useful here, and just removed it from his shoulders, letting it fall to the ground below.

"You miserable little swine!" He spoke, and Vincent lightly shoved Ulia out of the way so she was out of striking distance, but he didn't try to roll away. 'I'm through with running...' He thought, his eyes just locked onto the man as he charged at him, his sword prepped in his hands, and before the man swung the axes, time seemed to have stopped in his eyes, as a memory flashed in his mind, one of which he had learned when it came to handling axe foes, and also the armor which he wore. When the axes hit him in the torso, there was a loud sound of metal clashing with metal; his armor had stopped the axes, and though they had penetrated a liitle ways beyond a few plates and had created some minor gashes on his mid torso, it also made the axes stick to the armor. Vincent dropped the sword in his hands, and had made a loud ringing sound upon colliding with the roof, and he saw that the man's eyes were wide open. "Ulia... finish the man.... now." He spoke, and as much as the man tried, he couldn't remove the axes, and was only able to make Vincent budge slightly from his place. Of course, Vincent was in great pain, but right now he held no emotions, so he could not express that, and was forced to just take it.

Posted

((Wow, a lot has happened since I left. Just got back and it's like midnight, so I'm gonna wait 'til tomorrow to actuallly post anything worth reading.))

Posted

Ryu was frozen in total shock, there he was, seconds away from being completely obliterated by a gang of bandits, when his prayers were answered almost immediately. This didn't stop them from trying to kill him, though.

He dodged a man lunging with an axe, backing right into another man with a sword. He twisted, ducked, and jumped to the side, and when the man swung, he hit the man with the axe. This left them both open for Ryu's blade, which made short work of both of them. A couple more charged him, all armed with axes. He took a step back, preparing himself, when all three were trampled by a man on a Bulbo. Ryu laughed in wonder at how his fortune had changed that day.

As all the other bandits around him were felled, he felt it safe to sheath his blade. He'd done enough for today, and besides, the bandits were no match against these new allies. Ryu turned to jog to the hospital when he ran into his old buddy.

"You will pay." He grunted, shoving Ryu down. He brought out a very familiar looking blade, the very same the big bandit had used about a week prior. Ryu, disarmed and practically helpless, tryed to think his way out, but found he couldn't think at all. He had never been more scared in his life, grounded, about to die. He'd been in the same situation many times before, and he'd always come out on top in the end. How was this any different? The man placed his foot on Ryu's chest, pinning him, and since his sword belt was on his back, it was impossible to draw it. His knife had been knocked away earlier, he saw no way out.

The man slowly raised his sword, aiming it downwards at Ryu.

"Die." He said. Ryu closed his eyes, hoping to prevent himself trying to stop it and causing himself more pain, he'd rather die a painless coward than a pained hero.

Something warm and liquid splattered on him, fearing he had just died, he opened his eyes. The man still stood there, but his sword was no longer in his hands, nor was it in Ryu. Then he noticed a small sliver of steel poking through the man's chest. It was when he fell over his senses returned to him. The doctor stood there, she was breathing heavily, like she'd ran all the way back.

"Wonderful timing." Ryu remarked. She held out her hand to him, then pulled him up.

"Thank you." She said, pulling him into a hug. Ryu stood there awkwardly, not really knowing what to do. His hands twitched a few times before he finally hugged her back.

"I do it all the time." He lied.

((LIIIIIIIVE!!!))

Posted

LIIIIVE I SAY!! >:C

Posted

Im gonna control all your characters if somebody doesn't hurry up and post.

Posted

Im gonna control all your characters if somebody doesn't hurry up and post.

(calm down, yeah, we all have lives, you know, and it's kinda hard to get on all the time, and you'll get reported if you try controlling all our characters... just in case you didn't know already)

Kira stayed by Darius, watching over him. Her gaze lingered over the wounds, making sure the cloths were pressed on correctly. "You really should be more careful." She repositioned herself so that the dagger was in front of her, ready to attack at any angle.

Posted

((I can't do much else until Jo-Bengt posts, so more or less, I'm stuck. Next time they're on, I'll remind them with a message, and TrueNinja, you could get reported for doing that... Plus it's be a pain in the butt to control everyone.))

Posted

((OKAY... I AM BACK. FINALLY.))

Ulia stomped on the bandit's foot to release his grip and threw him to the ground, where she finally impaled him.

Better to take my time doing that mess than to stab Vincent along with this guy.

"Vince," she yelled, "you've gotta get some kind of treatment! Stay up here or something, damn we've gotta get those things out of you!"

=========================================================================

Darius tried to chuckle, but instead coughed more blood. In the end, he was left with an ironic smile. Here he was. Shamed, heavily wounded, and in the middle of battle, but still able to smile.

Posted

Vincent watched as Ulia got the man to release his grip on the axes, and once he was away from him, she impaled him with her sword. He collapsed to his hands and knees, looking to the ground with the axes still caught up in his iron scale mail. His blood began to trickle down the axe blades and some of the damaged plates, but the wounds weren't enough to cause him to spit up some blood. "Ulia... must not worry... Vincent is... okay..." He spoke, and reached for one of the axes, and attempted to remove it, but it was stuck tight against the armor. "Only Smithy... can remove the axes... But Vincent doesn't wish for... Smithy to see him like he is..." He spoke, not even moving from where he was for a while, before the pain was too much for his mind to handle, and he collapsed, rolling onto his back with his eyes closed. He was only unconscious, and it can be told if someone checked his pulse.

Posted

((Sry, Im a very impatient person. Meh... too late. I lost my whole idea now. I'll post when it comes back to me.))

Posted

Ulia nodded at Vincent's unconscious body. She had to get down there and join what appears to be an ending fight. Anyone who found Vincent would assume he's dead. She slid down the ladder and placed her hand on Kira's shoulder.

"Looks like this fight's pretty much over, huh?"

Posted

Sereg surveyed the surrounding scene. Several people were in the village with him, one with two axes stuck in him. After chedking that the bandits were dead, he sheathed his sword and collected his dagger. A young man wielding a broadsword, the aforementioned person with two axes in him, a young girl with dark brown hair, and further away, a another young man with short brown hair lying wounded on the ground.

"I formally extend the greeting of Seregolin Naurring, escapee of the hidden rock. I feel that an alliance would be most prudent in facilitating our goals," Seregolin said to the man he had fought with in the ring. "If you find Seregolin too...complex in battle of everyday life, you may call me Sereg. I sincerely hope that I do not have to kill you in your sleep for obstructing my goals.You seem a most worthy opponent."

Posted

Ulia cocked her head to the side when she mentioned killing people in their sleep. She wasn't sure if that sat too well with her.

"Ulia," Darius managed. Ulia snapped out of it and shot down to speak to him.

"Yeah?" She replied calmly.

"After I," he paused with a grunt of pain, "get somewhere to-HURK!-sit, I need to tell you something." He paused to rest a little. "Do not expect good news," he finished coldly.

Ulia nodded. "Sure, Darius. Whatever you need. Just don't be too much of an idiot next time."

Darius chucked, but coughed as well. "Do not worry." He leaned his head back and relaxed. He would tell her more when he was more patched up.

Posted

[[ Oka, I've just become re-active on Hyrule.net, and I want to get into some hardcore RP-ing. I haven't been a part of one since ye olde Dark Race Trilogy. Can someone please send me a synopsis of what has happened so far in this one? I read the basic on the first page, and it looks like a really cool scheme. I'm going to -try- to read all of what's happened so far, but it might take a while. :embarrassed: ]]

Posted

((Wassup, Gael. Haven't seen you in a while. I only read about four pages XD The first two, and the two before I started posting. Knowing everything isn't that important, unless you want to refer to it.))

((Sorry, Im still braindead. Maybe some sleep will help, I'll try posting something useful tomorrow, if you by any chance need me to progress, just control Ryu, I don't care.))