The Legend of Zelda: Renaissance

474 posts in this topic

Posted

((Waiting for Jo's assumed continuation...))

Posted

"Well, wasn't he chipper? C'mon, let's get to Ordon. I've always wanted to see the forest, anyway. We'll go out the south gate, make this trip a whole lot faster."

And so they were off, headed south for their quest, and Darius' long-anticipated first job.

((My computer's being extremely slow right now, sorry >.< . I can't check to see if Dark Fire's still online or not because of it.))

((Ah. Finally, alright, I see Dark's online, guess it's safe to head in this direction then.))

Once they passed through the gates, Darius saw the same tan hylian from earlier tending to a horse.

"Hey," Darius said to Saka, nudging him with his elbow, "isn't that the same guy from the shop?"

Posted

As Vincent arrived at the south gate, he still saw his stallion there, waiting for him patiently. "Ahhh, sorry it took so long... I just got in a little bit of a conversation wth the owner. And I was just a bit late, but I'm sure Smithy will understand. It wasn't your fault I was late... actually it was partially your fault, but yeah... I'm not blaming you though..." Vincent whispered to him, slowly mounting the smith's stallion. It didn't actually belong to Vincent exactly, but it would obey him, once in a while though.

Posted

"Hey," Darius said to the hylian, who was tending to his steed. "My name's Darius, I saw you in the shop earlier." Darius smiled and held out his hand.

Posted

Vincent, looking in the direction of the voice, saw the Hylian who he met in the shop earlier who purchased some armor. "Hey, I'm Vincent... Vincent Igaguri, to be more formal, Darius... I'm sure you're aware of this, but I'm a smith apprentice. You should stop by Kakariko when you're in the area..." He spoke, smiling at him as he shook his hand. "Just be careful of the stallion, he kind of spooks easily around people he's not familiar with..." He warned, remembering the first time he met the stallion; simply put, it resulted in disaster.

Posted

Darius laughed, understanding. He's also had some bad experiences with a knight's stallion. "It's nice to meet you, and I know exactly what you mean, thanks for the heads up. And I've heard about Kakariko's Smithy and the amazing wares he produces. I'll definitely be checking it out if I find myself heading that way." Darius noticed the bow strapped to Vincent's back. "You're into archery?Or do you just keep that on you just in case?"

Posted

Vincent listened to Darius, and saw him point out the bow on his back. "Oh, this...?" He began, pulling the bow so it was firmly in his hand. "Yeah, I'm more into archery than up close and personal... I use it only when I'm out at night, though as far as I know... I've never hit anything living with it yet..." He spoke, chuckling a bit. "But yeah, range is sort of my game. Smithy crafted it for me when I turned nineteen, 'just something he wanted me to get into' he said, at least in case I encounter a tough foe that I can only take on from a range..." He spoke, being modest with his words. "So just a question, where are you and the Zora heading to?" He asked, tilting his head a bit as he looked at the both of them.

Posted

"Oh," Darius suddenly felt ashamed for leaving his friend out of this. "Saka and I are going to Ordon. We took a job to deal with whatever's holding up the expansion into the South. I've heard rumors of strange beasts..."

Posted

Vincent listened to Darius when there was some delay happening down south, and wondered what Smithy would want him to do. "Well, this isn't like me... but would you mind if I tagged along? I can always just explain it to Smithy when I return to Kakariko, plus he is a great guy to know once you get to know him." He spoke, wondering if he was welcome to go along.

Posted

"The more the merrier, man, welcome aboard," Darius said happily. "I'm pretty sure we could use all the help we can get, since we're already jumping into the unknown as it is. So, if you're all set, let's head out. If not, then we'll wait as long as you need us to."

Posted

(I hope it isn't too late to join...)

Name: Kira Raylin

Race: Hylian

Appearance: Long chestnut, brown hair down to her ankles in a braid. Short, about 5'0''. Wears a short sleeved, long dress, very tattered and dirty but you can still see that the color is a dark blue. Dons a cloak over it with a hood to hide her face partially. Has very pale skin because she isn't in the sun often.

Weapons: A short sword with strange markings on it and a dagger hidden under her dress.

Personality: She can be temperamental, but is most of the time very withdrawn. Not particularly social, but when you make a joke she thinks to be really good or you trip and falls, her normal immovable face changes into a small smile, with occasional giggles.

Home: Not known, lives in alleyways, graveyards, and anywhere else that is unoccupied.

Bio: Cast out of her home, or so it seemed that way, many years ago, Kira now wanders the streets, taking any job thrown at her except for prostitution. When she was young, most people called her an angel, saying she was both beautiful and talented. She was well rounded in arts, politics, and social skills After leaving her home in the upper parts of Castle Town, her whereabouts became a mystery and anyone who saw her didn't recognize her. As for the reason she was cast out, no one really knows and anyone who does, wouldn't say.

Posted

Reserved.

This could be a big thread, and I feel like I should be involved so I can be at hand for moderation purposes. And because I haven't RP'd in ages.

Now I'll read the opening post.

Posted

(I hope it isn't too late to join...)

((Not at all. In fact, I recently edited the opening post at the bottom, clarifying that anyone who wants to join simply has to read up or PM me for a summary, then figure out a good entry point :D. I've joined into RPs very late, so I understand.))

This could be a big thread, and I feel like I should be involved so I can be at hand for moderation purposes. And because I haven't RP'd in ages.

((Much appreciated, glad to have you.))

((I'm currently debating on whether or not I should just continue from where I left off or wait for Dark Fire. I don't believe in controlling another person's O.C., and he may have more to say to my character. Hmm. In the meantime, it'll be a great opportunity for y'all to start out.))

Posted

Vincent listened to Darius when he spoke, telling him to get prepared if not already, but Vincent knew that he was more than prepared. "I think I'm good for now... If your friend, Saka is ready, then we should go as soon as possible. But man, I haven't been to Orden since... basically my first job when I turned sixteen." He spoke, wondering if they were planning to ride on steeds as well, or if they will just go it on foot. At this rate, it would be night by the time they would reach the Faron Spring*.

* = I don't know if it's still around or not in this RP. If not, I can always fix it to something else...

Posted (edited)

((Well, Corrupt's not online, so I'll just go ahead and say we're all ready. We did spend all that time in Castle Town preparing.))

"Well alrighty then," Darius started, beginning to walk towards the south. "Saka and I don't have horses, so we'll have to walk it. I say it's best for us all to stick together right now, but if you want to ride ahead it's fine with me, I don't blame you. In any case, we've gotta get moving. Those settlers and explorers are waiting for help, and it's our job to give it to them."

Darius, however, was no less excited to see Ordon then Vincent. Adventure, excitement, monsters, glory. It was all unwrapping before him, finally more than a child's story.

Edited by Jo-Bengt (see edit history)