The Legend of Zelda: Renaissance

474 posts in this topic

Posted

[[Can someone please send me a synopsis of what has happened so far in this one?]]

((Yeah sure I'll get right on it :) ))

Posted

Kira nodded, glad the fighting was finally over. Looking over, yet again, at Darius' wounds, she sighed.

"Please get Darius to a place where he can lay comfortably," She grabbed her bag while pausing, "I'll treat his wounds fully now."

Posted

Ulia nodded and ran off to the inn in which they stayed in a few days ago. It didn't seem to be harmed, and surely they'd let the wounded rest in there. The sound of yelling filled her ears as she neared the door.

"I know! It doesn't make sense!" the woman behind the counter yelled with a man. "Why would they help build this damn town if they don't give us any guards to protect it?!"

"Seriously!" the man agreed. "What, are we gonna pull out a trained militia at the last second? Hell no!"

"EXCUSE ME," Ulia shouted above the others. They all looked at her. Some with blank faces, some with anger, others with sarcasm.

"And what the hell do you want?" the man shouted back.

"Oh, I'm sorry," She said sarcastically, "because this place is totally screwed over, right? Burning and all, and oh my! Gosh oh mighty aren't you so wounded! Just look at the gaping hole in your chest! Your ass must've tripped when you were running and landed on a pike!" The man folded his arms and glared. "But seriously, shut the hell up. I didn't see you out there with a sword, fighting back."

"What do you expect me do, exactly?" He laughed.

"Not much, apparently. Some man you are. But anyway," she broke off, stepping up to the counter, "I need your help, ma'am. A couple of my friends were wounded fighting the bandits and need a place to rest."

"We're going to have a considerable amount of homeless having to stay here," the woman cautioned. "But, if you can stand it, very well. We'll give you... How many people are staying?"

"Umm..." Ulia scratched her head, thinking about all of the people she travels with. "About... Five?"

"Okay. The two wounded can have their own rooms while you other three will have to stay in another. I'm sorry it has to be that way, but-"

"Oh no it's fine," she cut off with a smile, taking the keys to the rooms. They were on the first floor, and right next to each other. Hmm... Convenient!

"Alright!" Ulia announced to Kira, jogging to her arrival. "We've got two rooms. One for the wounded, another for the not-wounded. How's Darius coming along?"

Posted

Kirani had been in the middle of replacing the cloths when Ulia bounded up to her. She smiled.

"Thank goodness you got the rooms," She paused, checking Darius' pulse, "He's alright, his heart rate is normal and he's still breathing, but we'll have to move him slowly to the room."

Her arms wrapped around Darius' legs, gently heaving them up.

"Take his head, we'll have to carry him together."

Posted

Ulia nodded and gently lifted up, and they carried him to the hotel. A man who was walking out saw them and held the door for them.

"Thanks," Ulia smiled. They carried him into his room and Ulia set him down on a bed.

"Hey, Kira, you might want to stay in here to hear this, as well," Darius spoke dryly.

Ulia crossed her arms. "What is it?"

"Well," he began with a sigh, "I have decided something." He shook his head and looked at her. "You are leading this group from now on."

Ulia was shocked, and it showed on her face. "What?! No!"

"Ulia, you are better than me. You have been wanting adventure more than I, and you have even fought for it. You deserve this more than I do. Whether you choose to lead or not, I am going to sign on in the military after I have healed. There I might receive further training and earn a good bit of rupees."

"I don't know what to think of this. I don't like it. Kira," she asked, turning to her, "what do you think? How good of a leader do you think I'd be, compared to him?"

Posted

((How much did I miss? I'm so lost :cry:))

Posted

Kira focused on stitching up some of the wounds before looking at Ulia. "You both make very good leader's, and though I would be sad to see my childhood friend leave us," She paused, "You would make a great leader Ulia."

Posted

"Umm..." Ulia paused, "thanks. That means a lot. Are you sure about this, Darius?"

"Yes, I had a lot of time to think it over while I was bleeding out," Darius chuckled. "You will make a fine leader, better than I was."

"Yeah, I guess so, but you didn't have much time to lead at all."

"I had plenty of time. I noticed your superiority the second I was first wounded, when you saved me, and again when I was wounded another time. You threw yourself on the line to save your friend. And after the fight, your immediate attention was focused on my wounds. You cared about the well-being of those around you. And you did not tell others to carry me while you led the charge into Kakariko, you carried me yourself."

"I was just doing what I had to do."

"Exactly. You will make a fine leader, especially one that is better than I."

Ulia scratched the back of her head. "Fine," she submitted. "But I wanna know what everyone else thinks about this. Thanks, Darius." She walked out of the room, hotel, and prepared to break the news to everyone.

Posted

Name: Pheeny

Race: Hylian

Appearance: White guy, Butt Nekkid

Weapons: Like, a gazillion Nukes

Personality: Erratic, easily excited

Home: N/A

Bio: Pheeny absolutely loves blowing stuff up. There's a million different reasons for it, but since he'd rather not go into it, he just claims not to have one.

Ulia was lost in thought on her way out of the Hotel. "Can I really be a leader? How can I even break the news to the people? Do I even have what it takes? What if I just got lucky back there? What if I got lucky back there, and I'll never get lucky again, and I become a terrible leader?" Thoughts like these infested and plagued her mind as she slowly walked towards the exit. Suddenly she felt a big soft walk bump up against her. Or rather, not looking where she was going, she bumped into the wall. Which was, in fact, a person. A thin, butt nekkid young man, to be exact. Ulia blushed. "Oh! I'm so sorr- Oh, your clothes, I- uh," She hurriedly bout-faced and shut her eyes, offering what little privacy she could to the stranger. From behind her, she heard several loud clinging noises, as though Iron, steel, and Aluminum were clanking together. "He must be putting armor on. Why here, though? Whats going on?"

After a moment, the armor stopped. "How did he dress so quickly?" She turned around again to see the man still butt nekkid. In fact, the only difference in his appearance at all was a Wide, wicked grin plastered on his face. Of course, it wasn't the grin that caught her attention. No, it was the Giant metal teardrop-shaped mechanism behind him. "wh-whats that for? where did it come from?" Pheeny ripped his left arm off. "OH GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Pheeny took his arm, or to put it in his terms, "detonator," and placed it next to the egg thing. Ulia was very nervous about the whole ordeal, but her instincts to help took over. "Please, mr, what are you doing?! We need a medic in here!" Pheeny was running around the room, his appendages flopping and dropping and bouncing all over. A medic ran in the room to find an excited, naked amputee, a soldier, and the amputee's amputated arm, lying on some kind of steel chest. "Whats going on here?!" yelled the medic. "I really have no Idea! Help me out here!" responded Ulia.

Ulia and the medic both began to aproach the strange man, in order to subdue him. However, Pheeny instantly noticed what was going on. His limp arm suddenly sprung back to life, and flipped across the room to Pheeny, re-attaching itself, upside down. Ulia was speechless. "wh-wha-" She never finishe her statement. Pheeny sprinted between Ulia and the medic to the crate and kicked it in the pants. A great cloud roared into the sky, visible from miles away. Everything within a mile radius of the cloud was vaporized. No one knew what hit them.

Posted

((^ Lol, Pheo.))

((@Jarred: You missed... A fscking lot -_- Don't worry, though, I can help get you back up to speed if you really want to continue with us))

Posted

((My guy is still KO'd on the roof of the building, if I remember correctly... More or less, I can't really do a whole lot until then, so yeah... :cry: Then again, I could be wrong...))

Posted

"Kira," Darius muttered. "There's something I want to tell you that I did not tell her. I am leaving because I just don't feel like I am good enough for this. Here I am, laid out on a bed like this. And all those things I told her were true, but I feel I am just not cut out to lead." He shrugged as best as he could, and laid his head back.

==================================

Ulia was outside and surveying the scene, but she still couldn't figure out how she was gonna get Vincent down without someone like Smithy noticing. She ran over to Saka.

"Hey, Saka!" she waved as she ran up to him, "I need you to do me a favor! I need you to talk to Smithy. Like, keep him talking in his shop or something. Alright? Thanks!" She waved and ran off to the ladder, and began climbing. She had to trust Saka on this one, and assume that he could keep Smithy busy. She reached the top and gently collected Vincent. This building was built against a small cliff, and she could just step off onto it from the roof and walk down the path back to the hotel. She had to do so quickly, however. She carried him in the same fashion as Darius, trotting down the path and to the hotel for treatment.

Posted

((I really wanna continue. I remember I ended at the part where I got slapped with the little kid -_-))

Posted

Watching one of the people he had encountered carry off one of their wounded, Seregolin pondered what could drive people to go to such irrational lengths to save another person. While he did occasionally assist in the affairs of the world at large, it had been spurred by what caused him to leave so many years ago-the piece of parchment that had several lines of text neatly written on it. While the words themselves had not changed, their meaning had become murkier and clearer depending on the situation. However, as he interpreted it now, he needed to assist these people in their quest, whatever it may be. Leaping off the high ledge which held the hot springs, he turned when he hit the ground and walked into the inn which some of the members had entered fairly recently.

Posted

Wait, I thought everyone was dead now.