The Legend of Zelda: Renaissance

474 posts in this topic

Posted

((Whoa, I sorta forgot I was in this. Sorry 'bout that guys. -.-))

"Got it."

Saka ran over to Smithy, mind racing to think of what he could do to distract him. "Sir? We're going to need some help rebuilding what of the town has been destroyed, do you think maybe you could help me with figuring out what we're going to need so that we can gather the materials?"

Posted

"Darius..." Kira's voice trailed off. She rechecked the bandages and looked him straight in the eye.

"Promise me one thing if you really want to go through with this," She said, "Come back to us as soon as possible, it won't be the same without you and I..."

At that, she clammed up, checking her bag. "Either way, you're a great fighter, and I wish you the best of luck wherever you go."

Posted

"Yeah," he sighed. "I will. Thanks."

Posted

After a moment, Vincent's view came as a blur, his eyes still glazed over like they were before, showing that his emotions were still lost, but one thing ran through him; the ambition to go to the graveyard. It took him a moment that he was being carried somewhere, and according to the familiar warmth and presence, he was aware that it was Ulia who was carrying him. He had already lost a bit of blood, but during his unconscious state, his bleeding ceased to a point. "Ulia... Vincent must go... to the graveyard... Something calls him... there... Someone who he... finds to be familiar... to his eyes... So please... take Vincent to the graveyard..." He spoke, his voice just as emotionless as before. Though he didn't have the strength to walk himself, if Ulia was with him, at least he might make it to the graveyard and learn of who the voices belong to. However, she didn't stop and just brought him into the room, placing him on the bed.

"Vincent believes that... they belong to... someone dear to him; some who he knew a long... time ago..." He spoke, slowly turning his head in the direction of the graveyard, watching as Saka and Smithy were talking, before he saw them make their way to get some Gorons to help with the reconstruction project. And seeing Smithy reminded him of something; Alicia's weapon that she wanted to have repaired. "Ulia... the weapon parts..." He spoke, and though he was in a weak state, his heart had the strength to carry on.

Posted

Ulia stopped. "Sure, Vincent. I'm gonna make sure a doctor in Castle Town gets you taken care of after this, though."

She turned and headed to the graveyard, eventually entering it. "Do you want me to leave you alone here, or..."

Posted

Vincent watched as Ulia took him to the graveyard, but before he could tell her that she could do whatever she could, the voices returned to him, louder than before. The wind was also picking up, and though it was dark, he could've sworn he felt a few raindrops fall and hit him. "Step forward... Vincent Birnhart, and Ulia of Ordon... Towards the memorial..." The voice spoke, loud enough for Ulia to hear as well, strangely. Vincent slowly limped towards the only large memorial in the graveyard, and the names on the grave were covered in thick, thorned vines. "These voices... they couldn't be..." Vincent muttered, certain that he heard these voices before.

Posted

"Not something you see every day," Ulia remarked. "Hmm." She stepped forward with Vincent. "You know these voices?" She asked, leaning closer to Vincent, sort of coming down to his level.

Posted

[[i'm on page 25. Yaaaaaaaaaaay. Got my characters mostly formed in my mind; I'll be just a little while longer. ;)]]

Posted

Seriously how are all of you living through this nuclear holocaust.

Posted

((Honestly, I only see your post to be a joke post and nothing more, and plus, you took control of Jo-Bengt's character, so yeah, major giveaway... -.-))

Vincent went into the deepest parts of his thoughts, and there was two faces, ones of which he hadn't seen since he was two years old. "These voices... belong to Vincent's... parents..." He spoke, and with that, it quickly began to storm; rain was falling faster, the winds became heavier, and thunder could be heard in the distance. "Your tests begin..." The voice spoke, and before Vincent could do anything, the ground underneath both his and Ulia's feet began to crumble, and a bolt of lightning came from the sky and struck the memorial. The last thing Vincent remembered was falling, before landing on solid ground on his back in the darkness of the underground...

((I hope I'm not making this too much... If you'd rather I do something else, don't hesitate to tell me; it's your RP, Jo-Bengt...))

Posted

Kira sat in a stool nearby Darius' bed. Convinced to stay by him until his wounds heal, she let her mind stray. Instantly, thoughts of childhood rushed into her, along with small visions of the life she had before she went with everyone. It had been scary, and what she was truly afraid of was if she lost one person, she would lose another and another and no one would be left. Tears welled at the bottom of her eyes at that thought and she forced them back.

"Remember when I gave you that wooden sword, when we were kids?" She smiled, "It was kinda funny when you got so excited about it, jumping around and pretending there were monsters everywhere."

Posted

((Nah I kinda like this man, with other characters joining in and shaping the story along with me. Plus, I like how you sorta tied in the OoT Kakariko Graveyard kinda feel, with the royal tomb and everything))

((Awesome, Gael. :) ))

((But yeah. If I've really gotta explain it, I took Pheonix's post as a joke. It was funny, silly, and enjoyable, but he took control of another person's character and did the whole nuclear holocaust thing. :unsure: ))

"Oh man," Ulia groaned, getting to her feet. "Vincent, are you alright?" She darted around, trying to find him, and noticed the hole in the ground where the tombstone used to be. "Oh."

===============================================================

Darius laughed, but regretted it with a cough. "Yeah, I remember. Ha, I accidentally smacked your brother in the face with it!"

Posted

Kira grabbed a jug of water out of her bag and handed it to him, thinking his throat might be a bit dry. She chuckled and nodded. "You got in serious trouble for it, though," She said, "Your dad took the sword away for two weeks."

Posted

Darius shrugged. "I got it back eventually. That never stopped me from climbing all over the place, either."

Posted

You guys. I came and I made an honest contribution to the story and you guys are just ignoring it. What is this? This hurts. :(