Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Samus Aran vs. Master Chief

26 posts in this topic

Posted

samus_vs_chief.jpg

Posted

Samus. She seems a lot more maneuverable with just as much fire power.

Posted

Yup, definitely Samus. Agreed with the maneuverability, firepower. She'd also screwattack the crap out of him, or land her ship on his face.

Posted

Samus_Aran_beats_Master_Chief_by_Dand01.jpgso..

Posted

Love at first sight.

Obviously.

Posted

Eh, I'd be inclined to believe a stalemate. One sticky grenade and Samus would be done for. One charge shot and Master Chief would be blown away.

Posted

Samus would destroy MC!! she's a bounty hunter that works alone to defeat enemies way worse than anyone MC has had to face whereas he needs all his little marine buddies to help him out! besides, she's had to deal with way stronger firepower throughout the galaxy than MC could even dish out. rocket launcher wouldn't do much to stop her. She could just hyper beam him and he would be nothing but particle dust. game over. Samus wins. Flawless Victory

Posted

Their children will go on to conquer the universe.

Posted

LULZ

Posted

DAMMIT HALO IS A METROID/MEGAMAN RIPOFF

Posted

I voted for Samus. This will be a curbstomp battle in her favor. (Realistically) However, In this thread I will argue that Master Chief will win with points that I myself have proven false in the past.

Let's see if you can do the same.

1:Master Chief is bigger, and stronger. He has enough strength to flip any vehicle, including tanks and miniature bases.

2:Master Chief has more experience. Canonically, he has been fighting for thirty years.

3:Master Chief eliminates larger quantities of enemies than Samus Aran.

4:Master Chief has access to Spartan Lasers, MAC Blasts, Giant Robots, etc.

Unlike most MC fanboys, I presented this information in an intelligent manner. Please don't flame me, as I've already stated that I KNOW Samus would win.

Kthnxbai.

Posted

It wouldn't be a curbstomp battle for Samus, it'd be at least a challenge. I don't think he really has the strength to flip any vehicle, though, I think that's just a game mechanic.

Master Chief would put up one hell of a fight, even if he were to lose against Samus. Samus has more powerful equipment on her, though, like multiple shields, power cannon, grapple beam, morph ball, etc.

Posted

It won't even be that much. I won't go into detail about it right now since I'm against you, but when you outsmart me I'll explain.

Damn, you called out the flipping vehicles game mechanic. 1 point to you sir. But Samus' answer to a sniper rifle? (you should know this already)

P.S. Chief does not have access to sticky grenades. That is covenant technology.

Posted

^ I'm saying that she'd win, but it just wouldn't be so easy. It wouldn't be like shooting a random space pirate, it'd actually be a fight.

Although, once you think about it, the stuff that humans have in the Metroid universe is more powerful than the stuff the humans have in Halo. An all out war between the two would be like Humans Vs. Covenant all over again.

DAMMIT HALO IS A METROID/MEGAMAN RIPOFF

Tell me what you've been smoking and give me some. That's like saying that Battlestar Galactica is a rip-off of Star Trek, because they're both Sci-fi. I want to know what made you come to this decision, since Halo: Combat Evolved came out before Metroid Prime, where they put in the first person controls.

Actually, you know what? Just to piss you off, Metroid Prime is a rip off of Halo, because they moved to first person shooting. I don't actually believe this, but hey, why not? You call Halo a rip-off for some unknown reason, I presented a reason as to why Metroid Prime might have ripped off Halo.

And Megaman? What?

Posted

hm...

Samus is hot,and has a huge arsenal of weapons.

While the Chief has the Arbiter,Halo,the U.N.S.C.

sorry,but the chief has my vote