Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

barefoot signatures

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello.

I think I'd like to open a little sig shop. I really do hope this is in the right place. :c apologies if it is not

.--These signatures that follow are examples as to styles of available signatures. Feel free to wear them. c:

I can make custom signatures, providing a descent description and a render image.

I do make sigs without fractals, but I sped through these and a fractal is a good, basic background.

'bang', for the Trinity Blood fans. Comes with/from a matching 1440x900 wallpaper. Also comes with matching avatar. Ask if you'd like it.

avvibang.pngsigbang.png

-A personal favorite of mine, the better of the two 'twilights', quite obviouisly poking fun at twihards everywhere. :>There are TONS of versions of this avaliable, since like the above image, I made it from a desktop wallpaper that I made (blame boredom). I am not yet ready to release this wallpaper, though.

twisig1.png

-Another wallpaper made sig, but this one took some time. I initially repainted an original picture of link to resemble the manga version of Dark Link.

sigdarklink.png

-This is a rather simple, ten-layer sig featuring the Fierce Diety Link from Majora's Mask. I just made it. :3

sigfiercedietyling.png

-To brighten things up a bit, here's a golden mish-mash signature, featuring Twilight Princess's Link, Wolf Link, and Zelda.

siggoldenchar.png

-Nothing special here, just a cool looking skull.

sigskull.png

-Just another simple, nonchalant sig.

sigredlink.png

- I'll be adding more to this list periodically, so check back often.

- My prices run low, here's a guide -

Pre-made signatures - - - - - - - - - - 500r

Custom made signatures - - - - - - - - 1000r

Avatars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 500r

Custom Text - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -50r

Posted

I do believe this is in the wrong place... The "Want/For Sale Ads" place would probably be much better, I guess you could just ask a moderator/admin to relocate it.

Anyway, these signatures are all made well. c: This was done in GIMP? Cheap Photoshop? Great work!

Posted

I do believe this is in the wrong place... The "Want/For Sale Ads" place would probably be much better, I guess you could just ask a moderator/admin to relocate it.

Anyway, these signatures are all made well. c: This was done in GIMP? Cheap Photoshop? Great work!

Ah! Thank you. Now I need to go find an admin...

GIMP's not only cheap, it's free. I'm the one who's cheap here. x3

Posted

Nono, by cheap, I simply meant that it wasn't as awesome as Photoshop. o: Of course, what truly matters is the artist, not the program. Those look better than my Signature, which I had done in PS7.

Posted

Pretty nice stuff. A lot of it looks grainy, though, (although it fits pretty well with the gold wolf link one) but I think I could help with that. You're saving fractals onto your desktop then opening them in GIMP, right? Yeah, don't do that. Copy and paste straight from the source. I don't know why, but fractals don't like being downloaded. If you need any other help or advice, feel free to ask! I'm fairly experienced with fractals and sigcraft. (:

Of course, what truly matters is the artist, not the program.

I use Photoshop 5.0, so yeah. :/

Oh, and I love that skull sig. That texture work is pretty terrific.

Posted

[quote name='「Arcane

Posted

what you want for the wolf and gold background?

Posted

Oh, ok then.

Posted

When it comes to the Fractals, I use Apophysis 2.0, free version. It cannot clean the raw fractal as tidy as commonly seen with pay-programs, so alas, I am forever stuck with either a partially grainy and blurred-around-the-edges fractal, or a much smaller version of what the initial fractal was intended to be. :c

Here be pirates, argh. Not that I'm saying you should totally torrent it or anything. Just offering the possibility.

Posted

what you want for the wolf and gold background?

500 rupees sounds reasonable, but I'll haggle.

Throw in another 50 and I'll personalize it with whatever text you want.

Here be pirates, argh. Not that I'm saying you should totally torrent it or anything. Just offering the possibility.

Pirates are welcome in my pub any day. They add chatacter to the place and the deals are sweet. Got a link, matey?

Posted

Pirates are welcome in my pub any day. They add chatacter to the place and the deals are sweet. Got a link, matey?

What program were you looking for again?

Posted

Pirating, that's how I got my PS7. o: I lost the installation disk when I was wee tot.

Posted

Pirating, that's how I got my PS7. o: I lost the installation disk when I was wee tot.

Oh those days of innocence, Such a whimsical little girl you were, I hear.

Posted

What program were you looking for again?

Apophysis, and anything better than 2.02 free edition, which isn't too bad actually.

Posted

Oh those days of innocence, Such a whimsical little girl you were, I hear.

Aye, it's true. :c I can't help but look back and see an idiot in myself... What really annoys me is that I still see an idiot behind the user 'Vio Milanor' today.