Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Unbearable people

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi! I just want to say something that happened today. :unsure:

I know this guy, we are togheter at school and we take the same classes and everything but he just don't stop bothering me! He just bothers, and laugh when I answer a teachers question, or how I do the excercies or anything... It's not always me, but he is this kind of people that loves to be unbearable... And today I couldn't manage him anymore. :angry:

I was reading a couple of minutes before class and this guy began to send water and it ended in me. I was forious, I was all wet and my book too so I started to shout to him and I called a supervisor to check everything... I was shaking, it was really bad and everyone were bothering me during class.

I mean, do anybody have lived something like this? Isn't it horrible? :angry:

Posted

I know how you feel.

Just try to move on. That guy isn't going anywhere good with his life.

Try asking your teacher if you can change seats, or if she can move him to a different seat.

There is this kid in my class that is kind of my friend, and he bothers me everyday during class. He puts his trash on my things, he swears under his breath, and distracts me during the entire class. One time there was a bruise on his apple that kind of looked like a vagina, so he stuck his pensil in it and began moving it in and out. When he finnaly gets caught breeding his apple and pensil, I got yelled at and sent out of the room!

Ever since then, I've just been sitting as far away as possible.

Posted

I think that's worse! How horrible! If you allow me to say it, that is creepy

Yeah, I just have to see this guy tomorrow and I don't want to look at him for now. Yeah, probably he will mess up all his life. He just made me so angry... Well, you're right I'll just forget about this

Posted

Try to ignore him, but don't make a big deal about it.

The more you react, the worse he will act. . ..

Posted

I have someone in my class like that.

My god he is annoying, but at the same time he's funny so it's kind of a bit better than what you too have to deal with.

Especially you Goron merchant.

Posted

unfortunately, ignoring people like that is usually the only way to deal with them. though a swift kick in the butt may be more tempting.

it also helps to picture them as a failure later in life. yeah they may be a jerk now, but who's the jerk when they're pumping your gas?

Posted

Hi! I just want to say something that happened today. :unsure:

I know this guy, we are togheter at school and we take the same classes and everything but he just don't stop bothering me! He just bothers, and laugh when I answer a teachers question, or how I do the excercies or anything... It's not always me, but he is this kind of people that loves to be unbearable... And today I couldn't manage him anymore. :angry:

I was reading a couple of minutes before class and this guy began to send water and it ended in me. I was forious, I was all wet and my book too so I started to shout to him and I called a supervisor to check everything... I was shaking, it was really bad and everyone were bothering me during class.

I mean, do anybody have lived something like this? Isn't it horrible? :angry:

i had the same problem a few years ago...

i was in a private school right... suppose to be a good school and everything.

so (this is a few years ago, but im putting it in like it happen a while ago form) this guy just started being rly anoying to me, wldnt leave me alone, wouldnt stop... just like zoe's problem. so i went to my teacher... he did nothing to help me, i told him my story... nothing! so i put up with it for another week... and it got so bad, i went to the princible... told him my story... he did nothing.

i mean... wth... just outside the princibles office, theres a poster saying "if your a bully we dont wont you here, this school doesnt tollerate bullies." wtf... luckily for me. it was term 4, last few weeks left. so i told mum, that i wonted to change schools. so i did. i changed schools into a new school with new friends, no bullies. good perfect school. so yer.

changing schools prob wldnt rly help you. unless you did. but im guessing u dont. but if i was you. illd take care off that guy the violent way. get all your friends together, surround him. and pulverise him. then hell leave you alone. (pretty much cus he wld be scared of you.) but ur a girl right... so violence isnt rly the answer... well you cld slap him...like 100 times...

Posted

God, I have similar problems... At my school theres a little punk that gets on my nerves, I've only been there 3 days.

He started annoying me while we were in the library, he stopped annoying me when I shoved my thumb into the pressure point on his shoulder. :D

Violence does work, especially when you know several pressure points. :D

Posted

lol pressure points :P fun doing it to ppl, but not when its you its being done to :P

Posted

see thats why u treat people the way u want to be treated

Posted

God, I have similar problems... At my school theres a little punk that gets on my nerves, I've only been there 3 days.

He started annoying me while we were in the library, he stopped annoying me when I shoved my thumb into the pressure point on his shoulder. :D

Violence does work, especially when you know several pressure points. :D

Lol. :lol:

What are other pressure points?

Posted

back of your neck but you gotta get the right spot...

Posted

Sleeper Hold sounds lethal. :ph34r:

Posted

Sleeper Hold sounds lethal. :ph34r:

lethal indeed :ninja: