Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Unbearable people

40 posts in this topic

Posted

wheres the one that causes paralyzation :embarrassed:

Posted

Oh God... that's too much for me... :wacko:

The good new is that this guy didn't bull me or anything yesterday at school :D I'm really happy about this! Maybe shout to him worked after all this time :unsure:

But Mikel got a point there... I could slap him next time he says anything *evil laugh* I know that's not evil but a I like my evil laugh

Posted

It's not lethal, but may cause brain damage.

PS. Yay 100 posts, you may not think it impressive, but I'm only replying to things I find interesting.

And not spamming all over the site.

Posted

I thought the sleeper hold was just to make some one pass out?

Posted

it is, but holding it for too long may result in brain damage.

Posted

but how do u paralyze someone?

Posted

Scream like a ReDead!!!

Posted

And don't forget to jump on the person you want to paralyze.

Posted

no i mean the pinch that paralyzes u, i know its near the shoulder

Posted

I think he means the nerve cluster.

But I don't know where it is.

Posted

yeah there you go, i think :embarrassed:

Posted

okay there are lots of people like that in the world and if you let them get to you, my one supposed friend made fun of me becuase i failed my math test with 44% and really i could care less my teacher got super mad at him for this but you know i didn't care because he might thik he is smarter than me but i have other things going for me. truely my friend pounded the crap out of him for it but hey what are good* friends for

my advice is just ingore it and if it gets bad (if you have older sibings) tell them. or just make them sound stupid or something.

Posted

I have an older sister who enjoys causing misery...Don't even get me started with the poo she pulls...

I also had this problem with this kid named Jacob,he wouldn't leave me alone.I finally got tired of his crap and beat him up.Then he went home and told his mom and told me the next day if I hit him again,his mom would call the cops on me.People are assholes.Even if I did punch him in the face,he deserved it.I could post an endless list about the things this gaywad did.

Posted

i have this problem with a kid named john, or what my friends have nicknamed him: Crapface Dumpington. So last year i had to sit next to Dumpy all year. he had this Napoleon Dynamite pen that says all the crappiest and non-funny quotes from the movie when you press a button, only it was extremely annoyingthat you couldnt really hear it that well, so it sounded like this: KhIbLoT!!!!!!!! i want to stab that thing into his eye or something.

also he's a sony fanboy. :angry:

Posted

One time there was a bruise on his apple that kind of looked like a vagina, so he stuck his pensil in it and began moving it in and out.

Haha! I'm sorry for you getting punished but yeah hahaha :D