Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Power declares war on Great Evil Army(!)

5 posts in this topic

Posted

The Power Clan declares war on the Great Evil Army(!)! It shall be decided which is the truely evil clan!

The Great Evil Army(!) shall choose the form of combat and location of the battle. Jo has been trying to think up new ways for war, so it is only fitting. Once the Clan leaders have come to an agreement on how the war shall be carried out, the battle will begin.

Posted

i blow up the forums, i win go me POWERRRRRR

Posted

Ahhhhh what?

War? With the GEA? You must really hate your life if you want to tend it so quickly. ;D

I'll think about it, figure out what's workable. Might just end up being a fun, silly war in the choosing sides thread, though. Just like the old days...

Posted

someone invited me to join wisdom once. I never joined. Idk why. Or why not.

Posted

Sorry, I've been busy.

Alright. If anyone's got Halo: PC/Custom Edition, we could fight there. I'm not good at PC games on this computer(it's because of my setup, I've got it to where I can switch between xbox and computer seemlessly, and still be able to kick my feet up), so that'll be more fun based than anything. Brawl might work, but it's pretty laggy. Plus, I'll need to brush up, I haven't played since Christmas.
Xbox Live might work, if anyone's got Halo 3 or Modern Warfare 2.
Or Grand Theft Auto IV, even though GTAIV's multiplayer isn't really skill-based, it'd just be for kicks.