Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

australia's ZELDA MEET (undiclosed date)

16 posts in this topic

Posted

HEY GUYS/MATES/GIRLS the names atlasmist if your not under a rock

what say you guys to a meetup? not on the forums but an actual meet? ever thought of coming down to aus? all ya really need to do is find a suitable time?

i mean whos played 4player "four swords adventures?" thad be fun 2 do!!!

then thez plenty of other things to do around melbourne

dont tell me u guys have not thought of a meet before

this msg to regard those with "money" of course i have not enough to fly to america yet maybe in 3 months!!!

Posted

Somehow I doubt any of the people on here are half-assed enough to come down to Aus to play Zelda. I also doubt my parents would take me to Melbourne to meet some random I met on the internet.

Posted

Somehow I doubt any of the people on here are half-assed enough to come down to Aus to play Zelda. I also doubt my parents would take me to Melbourne to meet some random I met on the internet.

... To play a game of FSA.

Posted

planes freak me out so I wouldn't come anyway :C

Posted

GUYS LETS ALL SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO GO TO THE CAPITAL OF MELBOURNE

AND PLAY FSA

Come on man you have to give us more reasons to come. like, "oh also I'm paying for everything." Then I would maybe go.

Posted

Yeah, and if you promised me a life in Nevada afterwards.

Posted

We can meet up next time Sydney plays Carlton.

Apart from that, no.

Posted

actually paying for the flight was my intention however a better idea arose, i am still not sure when i get the house from my godmother this house is in a place in melbourne called phillip island and it's a very awesome waterfront propety 7 bedroom 3 toilets massive lougeroom.. basically its huge!! once i do get enough money i could cover all your costs down here as for the flights im not so sure yet, i have 5 of my mates workin on that i'll post more as they come to light i promise, but i hope to either do it in november or this time next year so there is plenty of time, plus this wont be the only ppl i'll be inviting probably have around 20 people from interstate "nsw queensland western australia" list goes on we will have more than enough tvs!!

this was mainly directed at the aussie ppl on this forum however if anyone does manage to bother scrouging up a little extra cash i'll pay for your food and neccesities when you come down!!!

trust me there is more to do in melbourne than just play zelda!!!!

Posted

Woah! I thought when you made this thread you were just thinking out loud! You seem pretty generous though.

Posted

For real, I've always wanted to see Australia anyway.

And try a vegemite sandwich.

Posted

You should come to America, we've got Boger King. I don't think I'd meet up, because when we're at the meet, and I'm eating/drinking (Which there would be free food if I were to go), I'd look at you lot and get sick. I get sick when I look at people whilst I drink/eat. >:C You're all ogleh. I'm ogleh too thogh.

Posted

We have Burger King here as well, except it's called Hungry Jack's.

Posted

copyright laws are a bitch

Posted

Lol'd

Posted

I would love to, that sounds awesome. If only I was older and had money T-T