Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Banjo-Kazooie

6 posts in this topic

Posted

So I looked through this whole sub-forum to see if there was any interesting talk on this game, and apart from one NaB thread (which I want to play, but don't have an Xbox 360 :C), there was a severe lack of it! How shocking!

Therefore...I decided to make this topic where you can express your love or hate for this game/series! Aren't I kind? C:

So I was playing Banjo-Kazooie on my N64 for the millionth time because I just love this game so much, and I was doing pretty well (apart from RBB, as usual) and got to Grunty's Furnace Fun, and decided to try to answer every tile on the gameboard, and then I died on a Death question :C Woe is me.

Have a question to kick off some talk! What's everyones favourite level? Click Clock Wood is my favourite level in BK, Cloud Cuckooland in BT. They're just amazing.

(I know I could just to go the Rare Witch Project to talk about BK, but they're annoying me)

Posted

*Sigh* I remember playing this when I was little... So much fun... Click-Clock Wood is definitely the best in -Kazooie, and the um... Fire and ice place, I forgot its name, in -Tooie. I miss this game so much ._. I tried it on an emulator, but it has crashing problems and is really hard to play.

Posted

Banjo and Kazooie had the best and most memorable music

Tooie had the best cast of characters

Posted

Hailfire Peaks, Desu C:

And the music! <3 one of my favourite soundtracks from a game ever (B-K anyway, B-T is...meh) There is no tune I hate, love every single one, no question about. Favourite one would probably be Gruntilda's Lair or Freezeezy Peak.

Posted

WitchyWorld, Jolly Rogers Lagoon - tooie

Click Clock Wood - kazooie

<3

Posted

gruntys furnace fun if u can call that a level if not then tresure trove cove

tooie probably hailfire peaks