Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Legend of Link Fan Movie Part 1

33 posts in this topic

Posted

The guys at Obsession Studios have brought Zelda fans an entertaining video titled 'The Legend of Link'! This is the first part of the two part movie. It is about 45 minutes in length. Follow the jump to view it.

------
<br><br>
<embed style="width:600px; height:476px;" id="VideoPlayback" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=7573426796770713155" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" scale="noScale" salign="TL" FlashVars="playerMode=embedded"> </embed>

<br><br>
<a href="http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=154">Click here for Part 2</a>

Posted

didn;t work for me... o well

i did a search and came up with this that appears to be it...(legend of link, 45 mins, yep seems about right)

[url="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7573426796770713155&q=legend+of+link"]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=75...=legend+of+link[/url]

try that maybe,

Posted

Hey is this the move the fans were making what they called Legend of Zelda Hero of Time??????'

Just want to know

Posted

How can i Become Root Member??? I just want to become one. :D

Posted

[quote name='Daniel' post='953' date='Jun 18 2006, 05:38 PM']Hey is this the move the fans were making what they called Legend of Zelda Hero of Time??????'

Just want to know[/quote]
nope, hero of time is a serious zelda movie. These are different guys anyways... so this is just a comedy movie. It's funny isnt it! those nerds...

Posted

neither of them are proper movies, both are fan made without proper budgets and won;t be coming out in the cinema etc...

this looks like the trailer forone i saw, but i think it was the trailer for this, which would explain <_<

EDIT: just watched it, very amateur but funny, although i must say one thing

WORST.ZELDA.EVER.

she never has brown hair in any of the games, why do so many fan movies do that ffs, plus she looks terrible to add to that, normally she looks fine just with brown hair, but she didn;t look anything like zelda there, just some regular random girl....

plus it get sboring towards the end with the tingle game, some of the halo clips are funny but it kinda recks the point of it being a zelda movie.....

Posted

[quote name='psychosiss' post='959' date='Jun 19 2006, 09:44 AM']nope, hero of time is a serious zelda movie. These are different guys anyways... so this is just a comedy movie. It's funny isnt it! those nerds...[/quote]

Do you know when that movie will arive?? I heard people said, Zelda FANS AVOID this movie!!!!!!

But i think im going to watch it and enjoy.

Does some one know when Wii Arives???

Posted

This one has funny moments, but overall i think those guys wasted a lot of their time, i now know the trailer i saw was different, becaus ganondorf actually did have a jewel in his head in that one. However, it looked way too soppy (hands being pulled away from each other entirely pointlessly) the triforces were drawn on the back of the hands with BLACK felt tip and zelda has brown hair (WHY DO THEY ALL DO THIS?!?!?!?)

as to when the wii should arrive, look down the page at my news article for furthur info

Posted

holy crap man this movie isn't even remotely runny, in my mind it is lame, and the other "hero of time" one is even lamer because they actually try

this sucks and is an offense to all zelda fans :angry:

do not watch this i made that fatal mistake if u really are a true zelda fan

Posted

This move dident suck suck, the story sucks after the begining (when u can hear them talk)
ther is a few funny things.... but the clip sceens is really really good.

but anyway...... I have 3 questions

1: the music that is playing when they are playing halo 2, whats it name
2: are ther more parts of this (yes: where no: when will it come)
3: are ther more movies like this one (real people that acts) (Yes: where and what are are called, give me the real website, not just a link(hehe funny word of chose "LINK" :embarrassed: (I know that joke sux :rolleyes: )))

Posted

<_< It wasn`t THE best,but it aint bad.I ecspecially liked it when Tingle shot Navi into space with a baseball bat :D !WOOT! Annoying guy versus annoying fairy! Shows at eleven... :P

Posted

*can't help but stare at it* I know I am going to sound crazy if I ask this but can you give me the link to the second part of this video?I can't help but wonder who would make a silly video like this?

Posted

It had it moments, but i really don't think it was worth 45 minutes of my life to see it all, seeing link hug tingle after whacking navi with a bat was the best bit though.

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='1023' date='Jun 20 2006, 10:15 AM']It had it moments, but i really don't think it was worth 45 minutes of my life to see it all, seeing link hug tingle after whacking navi with a bat was the best bit though.[/quote]

lol, I completely agree :D

[quote name='Princess_Zelda' post='1020' date='Jun 20 2006, 09:57 AM']*can't help but stare at it* I know I am going to sound crazy if I ask this but can you give me the link to the second part of this video?I can't help but wonder who would make a silly video like this?[/quote]

The second part hasn't been released yet. We will post it as soon as it's released.

Posted

I bet that if someone tried to write a book of zelda it would be better than that...