Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Legend of Link Fan Movie Part 1

33 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='dustin' post='1032' date='Jun 20 2006, 11:44 AM']lol, I completely agree :D
The second part hasn't been released yet. We will post it as soon as it's released.[/quote]

I guess I could wait until it comes out.

And yeah, I totally would have to agree with you there, Dark Wolf Link, if someone WERE to publish a Legend of Zelda book, it would be way way WAY better then this silly video. :angry:

B) I wonder if I were to write a loz book, would my name by ranking up there, even beyond the writer(s) who made Harry Potter?Hmm....That's a dream to defiently come true. Now all I need is an idea... :huh:

Hey Daniel, there hasn't been word on when they were going to release it but I bet they are going to (hopefully!*crosses her fingers*) release at the same time as the edition for Twilight Princess. I keep hearing rumours that they wont release it until Fall. They are sure doing a heck of a job keeping all Zelda fans in suspense. I'm pratically yanking out my hair just thinking about TP right about now and I am extremely furious! :angry:

Posted

i Doubt it but you're welcome to write a fan-fiction and submit it to the site :D

Posted

Hey. a girl could dream in a lifetime which would be pretty much impossible for that dream to come reality but I bet all Zelda fans would be bowing down to ME!hee hee! :D

Oh!Oh!I just saw this and I think everyone knows what Wii is all about but I just wanted to show of this:

[url="http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/twilight-princess/"]http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/twilight-princess/[/url]

They have a big screen in this one video... And, there are going to reveal secrets of this new controller!

Oooooh!Ahhhh!So exciting!Oh!Oh!

Posted

I was thinking about making a legend of zelda book, but i wanted to mix it with other stuff as well, not only links adventures idk...

Posted

A little part of me died when I saw that movie.

Posted

[quote name='Fenris Ulven' post='1046' date='Jun 20 2006, 08:09 PM']A little part of me died when I saw that movie.[/quote]

lol, why?

Posted

:( i dont understand why everyone seems to hate it..its supposed to be funny!It isnt to be taken seriously! :angry: (oh,and part two has been released...look at Zelda Infinite) (not that shopping site!!!)

Posted

:embarrassed: That was soooo weeeird....introducing Ganon to the concept of a n00b was a bad idea...But it was pretty funny! Of course, my favorite way to get revenge on Navi is getting to stick her in a bottle, but...a baseball bat works too! :P

Posted

I know it wasn;t meant to be taken seriously but most of the jokes weren't even zelda related and there weren;t even that many funny ones in there...

Posted

no wonder the title of this movie abbreviates to lol

Posted

wow this movie is pretty sucky. no offense to the people who made it though. i mean its kinda extremly random with little plot. whats with the halo? oh and someone already said zelda does no look like zelda...

Posted

I don;t care about it being random, random's normally pretty good, depends really, but on that particualr thing they spent too long on one particualr idea, such as the halo or the tingle operation...

the others are better and worth watching though

I might be making my own too over the summer, but we'll have to see :D

Posted

[quote name='ATRUEZELDAFAN' post='2908' date='Jul 7 2006, 08:25 AM']wow this movie is pretty sucky. no offense to the people who made it though. i mean its kinda extremly random with little plot. whats with the halo? oh and someone already said zelda does no look like zelda...[/quote]

<_< I like to see you alot better. If your going that far, try to outdo it, I dare you too.

Posted

:blink: :blink: i thought you were on holiday

Posted

[quote name='Princess_Zelda' post='2930' date='Jul 7 2006, 07:32 PM']<_< I like to see you alot better. If your going that far, try to outdo it, I dare you too.[/quote]

i'm going to at least try :D

although outdo might be a bit of a strong word, chances are it'll be much worse, but it should be a bit of fun to make to say the least :P