Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Final fantasy XII - pre order?

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I was looking in my local store that if you pre order Final fantasy XIII you wil get a special calendar and I was talking last night with some friends on PSN and they say that the pre order specials is special each store so do you now another pre order special you get in your local store?

Edited by Postman (see edit history)

Posted

Don't you mean Final Fantasy XIII? If you do, then there's really no point in preordering it since it comes out apparently today.

Posted

Yeah I know that it comes out today but for the people that pre ordered it or knows what you get in their local store is who I am asking.

Posted

I get what you mean, read the OP's post again, Eka o:

He's asking what kind of pre-order specials stores are giving for stuff. Like free soundtrack, whatever.

And there aren't any pre-order specials for me. I have to do all my game shopping online seeing as the closest game store is about 130 miles away. Just Limited Edition stuff. I didn't pre-order though, I don't have enough money.

Posted

If you are/did pre order it, you at least get a coupon for the FF XIV Beta on the 11th of March for PS3.

Which is great, as it has Online game play.

Posted

Ah, I see. Well I haven't heard anything about any other stores giving extra stuff with preorders. Recently, anyways. You would really just have to look around for yourself if you want to preorder something.

Posted

YAY I GOTTZ THE FF13 SOUNDTRACK YAYZ

THIS THREAD I APPROVE

Posted

Can you share it like a download link?

If you have skype or MSN send me.