Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ilia fans

5 posts in this topic

Posted

[color="#dda0dd"][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]This little club is for those who like the character Ilia from [i]Twilight Princess[/i], and/or support the pairing Link x Ilia. If you don't like Ilia, don't join just so you can bash her. I really hate that. As an Ilia fan and a Link x Ilia supporter myself, I'm aware of how small the community of supporters is, and it bothers me how a lot of people hate her for the dumbest reasons, which aren't even reasons. So please....If you can appreciate the farm girl, and all the things implied in the game of a pairing between her and Link, this is it. I really feel that Ilia and Link x Ilia deserve better support than what she's/they're getting. I mean, honestly, didn't the Link x Malon pairing start out small before it became so popular, amongst others? Just asking.[/size]

[/font][/color][color="#dda0dd"][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]For starters on this whole thing, I find the pairing to be perfectly adequate. I mean, yes, Link's a hero, and there are many people who agree that such a relationship involving attention and the giving of substantial affection would tie him down and away from him being able to live the life of a hero and adventurer; such people seem destined to be alone, and that's always implied in [i]Zelda [/i]games. But then, what if he did have a relationship? Think about it this way: Link is a humble person in a simple setting, and seems to like simplicity himself, and seems to pine for Ilia from the beginning. Remember the spring scene? That love struck look on his face? And then there were many more scenes between them that were too marked of some amatory connection to be mistaken (in spite of her losing her memory).

And if you love good fan fiction, and you love Link x Ilia, check out my fan fiction on here, and on FanFiction.net, called "Of Necessitated Marriage". It explores the complications of being a consort to Hyrule's most beautiful and honorable female while still harboring some feelings for the childhood friend you left behind. And if you also have something for societal absurdity, then you might [i]really [/i]enjoy this fan fic. Plenty of it to come (I just started it, btw).[/size]

[/font][/color]

Posted

the short blode hair turns me on somewhat feirce

Posted

Lool. Wow.

If that's how you feel...lool. Be sure to read my fan fic. Need some reviews. [img]http://www.hyrule.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/T_T.gif[/img]

Posted

I JUST MIGHT DO THAT although it says im apart of courage im actually apart of a new secret triforce group called the balanced ones :P

Posted

Hmmm...Sounds interesting. If it wasn't so secret, I'd ask you to enlighten me about what it is.