Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mystic Art ^^

15 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd decided to post some art of mine. But it's been a long time since I worked with Zelda renders/stocks. So here for ya all a Red Link background!

http://i39.tinypic.com/25qzo20.png

(Click link for the image, because it's so big)

Greetzz

MysticZelda ;)

Posted

hey, its not bad. But everyone knows the purple one with the deep voice is the cooliest.

people with deep voices are cool.

Posted

Holy Crap. You did the whole thing by your self? Including the Four Sword Link? :o

You're awesome! :applause2:

Posted

Holy Crap. You did the whole thing by your self? Including the Four Sword Link? :o

You're awesome! :applause2:

Nooo xD I use like renders and stuff. I didn't made the Link, only everything around him

And I think red owns xD. But thats prob. because I'm a girl (h). And purple one is gay, it's true.

Posted

Red isn't girly necessarily. But okay, was already like, WOAH WTF SOI AWESOME SAUCE! you know. :P

But still good job on the background design!

Posted

wtf? now make a background with something eating link hahaha

Posted

I think the background looks really nice with that image, great job!

Posted

^^. Ty for the comments.

I also found this:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs35/f/2008/299/f/0/Nayru_by_Joizjoiz.png

(Also click, because it's so big)

What I did was draw in real a Nayru and then I copied the lines with pentool. Then I coloured it in. But it's a long time ago, so I guess it could be better when I make something like that now.

Posted

^^. Ty for the comments.

I also found this:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs35/f/2008/299/f/0/Nayru_by_Joizjoiz.png

(Also click, because it's so big)

What I did was draw in real a Nayru and then I copied the lines with pentool. Then I coloured it in. But it's a long time ago, so I guess it could be better when I make something like that now.

So are your saying you drew a Nayru, got it on your computer, and used a pen tool to make the lines darker or something, then coloured it in? Or did you use a premade Nayru, use pen tool to copy lines and colour it in? Either way it looks nice, you did a pretty good job on it.

Posted

I drew a Nayru on paper.

Made a photo of it.

Set it on my computer.

Took it in photoshop and took the lines over with pen tool (ten stroke it so the lines turned black and on a transpa layer).

Coloured the lines in. ;)

It was the first time I used pentool, so that's nice because pentool is hard to use.

Posted

Oh thanks for claryifying that. I thought that was what you were saying, but I wasn't 100% sure and I didn't want to compliment you on drawing if you didn't make it.Anyways good job on drawing too you did the hair and the eyes well, which are apparently hard.

Posted

I really like the background, but it doesn't entirely blend with the Link. Link is a lot more red and bold. But still it's very good. (:

Posted

Nooo xD I use like renders and stuff. I didn't made the Link, only everything around him

And purple one is gay, it's true.

Nice art. I hope you are telling the truth here. sweat.gif

Posted

i drew some pictures of link on paint this is my first time drawing him so let me know what you think

link.bmp

link2.bmp

Posted

goron man720, make your own thread. Stop trying to steal the topic from MysticZelda.