Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A pillow... really

22 posts in this topic

Posted

http://dailycontribu...s-pillow/12566/

I would like to think this is a joke...but I don't even know what to believe.

Seriously, a pillow? I guess there's no worrying about kids then.

Posted

I remember reading about that guy that married his chick from that DS game... Silly Japanese, what will they think of next?

Posted

oh my god.......

Posted

The sample body pillow was definitely not the one from the anime they were talking about.

Anyways, whatever floats his boat.

But like, dinner will be awkward and stuff.

Oh also, that guy is KOREAN, Min. The Japanese as a whole probably didn't give him the idea to marry his body pillow.

Posted

How awkward...

Posted

I wonder...

On the honeymoon, what happens when the housekeeper asks if he wants a spare pillow?

Posted

Sorry Saha. Silly Asians, what will they think of next?

Posted

I'm building a Companion Cube, Min. ):

WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SILLY FOR THIS.

Posted

This kind of stuff helps to further shatter my hope in humanity.

Posted

This kind of stuff helps to further shatter my hope in Asians.

I agree wholeheartedly

Posted

I agree wholeheartedly

B-but you modded my post! Asians are awesome! Give em' three twigs and they can make a Playstation! However, they're driving could use some work.

Posted

At first I thought you were Figurehead, LNER Fan, but then I was like woah, that's not Figurehead and therefore you must not be trolling.

Asians aren't superpeople. Sure a lot of them work hard, but that's just it. In the Philippines, education is valued because it is scarce in comparison to the US. There are a bunch of homeless who would kill multiple people to be educated, because that's how things go. And when you are educated you cherish it and are grateful for it. In some nations students compete for schooling because school is a competition. Either get the grade or you don't get to go to the school you want to go to. If you weren't so lazy or were more inspired you might accomplish stuff too.

I don't ridicule this man for loving a body pillow, if he actually loves it.

It's his life, so he can live it with a pillow if he wants to. It hurts nobody.

Sahaqiel

Posted

At first I thought you were Figurehead, LNER Fan, but then I was like woah, that's not Figurehead and therefore you must not be trolling.

Asians aren't superpeople. Sure a lot of them work hard, but that's just it. In the Philippines, education is valued because it is scarce in comparison to the US. There are a bunch of homeless who would kill multiple people to be educated, because that's how things go. And when you are educated you cherish it and are grateful for it. In some nations students compete for schooling because school is a competition. Either get the grade or you don't get to go to the school you want to go to. If you weren't so lazy or were more inspired you might accomplish stuff too.

Woah! How did you know I was lazy? I don't have a habit of making a good first splash on forums, do I?

Posted

Wait, so he DIDN'T marry a Yoko Litner pillow? The picture doesn't match the text. Haha, I have a wall scroll of Yoko (the pictured girl) with a few other characters from that series above my bed.

But it's good that he didn't marry Yoko, cause in the anime, everyone she kisses dies.