Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A pillow... really

22 posts in this topic

Posted

First of all, how does this kind of thing happen only in the Orient.

It really makes me wonder that kind of thing. How weird stuff happens regionally like that.

Also what would happen if he tried to take her on a plane? would she be luggage or would he buy her a seat?

Man guys I want to get a pillow wife and just beat the crap out of her in front of someone sometime and see what they do.

Posted

Body pillows aren't as big in the western hemisphere, pheonix.

While I lold at your pillow wife abuse THIS IS NOT COOL MAN SHE IS YOUR WIFE. BUY HER A SEAT YOU DICKBAG.

Sahaqiel

Posted

If I married a pillow, she'd be in the back and I'd only take her out for sex. Though I have no idea how to have sex with a pillow.

She would NOT get a seat. She's luggage, bro. And if, somehow, she could make me sandwiches, she would be the perfect pillow wife.

Posted

Body pillows aren't as big in the western hemisphere, pheonix.

I know, that was the point I was making. How stuff like that happens regionally. Whats going on in those eastern countries thats making this happen?

If we make Body pillows of Cartoon women like Marge Simpson in America, would people marry them, I guess is my question. Or rather, do people in America already do this.

Posted

If I married a pillow, she'd be in the back and I'd only take her out for sex. Though I have no idea how to have sex with a pillow.

She would NOT get a seat. She's luggage, bro. And if, somehow, she could make me sandwiches, she would be the perfect pillow wife.

Yeah. What's the point of a wife that doesn't cook or puppy? At least she can't talk.

Posted

I wonder if theres any sex thing Americans do that the japanese would find surprising.

though probably not.

"SEX WITH WOMEN?! THATS GROSS! PERVERT!"

Posted

"SEX WITH WOMEN?! THATS GROSS! PERVERT!"

I agree.