Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Link or Dark Link, Good or Evil

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Darkness or Light? Good or evil? Would you be a good Dark Link, or an evil Link? Personally I would be a good Dark Link because I love darkness, but not evil. What are your thoughts on the characters and their traits?

Link is a good role moedl for people like Colin and he's a tough fighter. Dark Link is just, Dark Link. He IS Link! He personifies the temptation Link has inside of himself to just give up on the fight and give into the evil. Dark Link has all the same moves that Link does and presents a hard battle. He just kicks assn_n.gif Who would you be and where do you stand?

Posted

I would be Dark Link of course. I would also fight for evil. I enjoy seeing evil win for a chance. As Lord Helmet once said "Evil will always triumph because good is dumb."

Posted

Even as a supporter for good, I concure. The good are dumb laugh.gif We are such softies! Just don't piss me off otherwise my softieness goes away sheik.gif Lmao!

Posted

Plain old Link fighting for the good guys is my preference. Dark link is just a servant of Ganondorf anyway, and who would want to be that?

Posted

Dark Link for the shadow powers. ever seen 4swords misadventures? 'scuse me, im gonna go make my own army now.

had to pick the side of good, though, as im just stupid that way. my alignment overrides any badassery i have at my disposal....as in, id love to have the power to burn down a small city, but id never use it :<