Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mysteries Revealed: Fierce Deity Link!!!!!!

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Well I did a bit of Research and found a lot of useful Information about Fierce Deity Link... Most of you have no clue who he is.

Fierce Deity Link is a version of link after link equipes the Fierce Deity Mask

As Fierce Deity Link you cannot use any other weapons except for the sword that he has and any bottle...

His sword is a Double Helix blade that has the ability to shoot light beams out the tip.

A gossip stone tells you that the mask has all the essences of every mask.The reason for its unrivaled power surpassing even that of Majora's Mask

means ogre or beast...

Posted

If the fierce diety mask is more powerful than Majora's....

And Majora's Mask has the power to pull down the moon, then.......

What is the FD mask capable of?

Posted

What is the FD mask capable of?

Provided you can use it. Look how limited its power is by only be able to use it in boss rooms etc.

Guess great power comes with a crappy downside aswell.

Posted

I remember a wierd gossip stone that you have to do the entire Deku property exchange thing to get to. Once you get to him he tells you that the Fierce Deity's Mask is in Ikana even though you get the mask from Majora. . .

Posted

the fierce deity's real name is....................TA DA Zal

Posted

the fierce deity's real name is....................TA DA Zal

What? :huh:

Posted

yes, the feirce deity also has a name. what makes you think he didnt? and yea, that is his name. its hard to find on a web search, but just goto hyrulerealm.guardianarchives.com for more info

Posted

Provided you can use it. Look how limited its power is by only be able to use it in boss rooms etc.

Guess great power comes with a crappy downside aswell.

Not if you do the glitch where you go to Ikana Canyon when it is the third day, roll through the crack in the wall where you have to go when you are trying to get the three masks (I'm too lazy to explain) and you will go into the place, if you do it at the right angle, or you'll drop into some water... and if you do it right, you will put on the Fierce Deity mask and hooray! You can be him at any time uuuuuuuuntil you take it off or something, I dunno, I never even got it to work, I'll see if I can find the site that told me this information, 'kays, yeah, yes? Okay (Was that a little too long and useless...?)

Okay, so I Majora's Mask and go to codes and it'll show you how to be the Fierce Deity (I was even wrong on the day)

Posted

Isn't Link also called Oni Link when he puts on the FD mask? I'm pretty sure, but if not, then my entire nickname is messed up. :unsure:

(Admiral General Doctor Oni Ganondorf333 Vagabond the Fourth, for those who didn't know.)

Posted

long title Ganon333

Posted

Isn't Link also called Oni Link when he puts on the FD mask? I'm pretty sure, but if not, then my entire nickname is messed up. :unsure:

(Admiral General Doctor Oni Ganondorf333 Vagabond the Fourth, for those who didn't know.)

No, it's correct, but in general, Oni just means god or deity, in other words, can't be defeated, he can only be defeated to make the game fair...

Posted

I thought it meant "demon".

Posted

means ogre or beast...

You are correct. And no one calls FD Link Oni-Link, because it is not official, and in no way an ogre. There is a theory someone came up with to make the Oni- work into the name, but it is far too complicated to be intended.

Posted

Not if you do the glitch where you go to Ikana Canyon when it is the third day, roll through the crack in the wall where you have to go when you are trying to get the three masks (I'm too lazy to explain) and you will go into the place, if you do it at the right angle, or you'll drop into some water... and if you do it right, you will put on the Fierce Deity mask and hooray! You can be him at any time uuuuuuuuntil you take it off or something, I dunno, I never even got it to work, I'll see if I can find the site that told me this information, 'kays, yeah, yes? Okay (Was that a little too long and useless...?)

Okay, so I Majora's Mask and go to codes and it'll show you how to be the Fierce Deity (I was even wrong on the day)

That will only work on a Japanese cartridge.

BTW: Oni mean demon. 鬼

Posted

you probly think im stupid but what is the FD mask?