Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mysteries Revealed: Fierce Deity Link!!!!!!

24 posts in this topic

Posted

actually that Ta Da that i put was just for an introduction thing. He is the god of Fate, Zal. any way, the FD mask is the mask that is used in MM and is used to defeat Majora. but there has been reports that you can kill majora as young link.

Posted

Of course you can beat him as normal link. I hope you didn't think you needed it, because with it the fight is a LOT harder.

But you need the zora's mask if you intend to not use it.

Posted

Yeah, It is a lot harder as Normal Link.

I kept trying to hide in the flowers in the ground as a Deku, But Majora would violently rip me out of the ground with the whipes.

Posted

oh yeah i fell alot better about myself now! I beat mm with young link and i only used 1 fairy!!! :D:D

Posted

Majora was far too easy. I mean, I beat him first try, no fairies, and with no Feirce Diety mask. It was actually quite sad.

Also MM was the first Zelda game I ever played. What does that tell you.

Posted

Your good at Zelda?

I actually had a harder time with Majora (Without mask) then I did with Ganondorf in OoT.

Posted

Majora was far too easy. I mean, I beat him first try, no fairies, and with no Feirce Diety mask. It was actually quite sad.

Also MM was the first Zelda game I ever played. What does that tell you.

well fine.

:unsure:

Posted

Try doing it with Deku Link!! It is nearly impossible and probably the hardest zelda battle ever!!

Posted

Well I did a bit of Research and found a lot of useful Information about Fierce Deity Link... Most of you have no clue who he is.

Fierce Deity Link is a version of link after link equipes the Fierce Deity Mask

As Fierce Deity Link you cannot use any other weapons except for the sword that he has and any bottle...

His sword is a Double Helix blade that has the ability to shoot light beams out the tip.

A gossip stone tells you that the mask has all the essences of every mask.The reason for its unrivaled power surpassing even that of Majora's Mask

means ogre or beast...

Yea, I beat Majora's Mask with Fierce Diety in under three minuetes! The marks on his head, his armor(and symbols on his armor), and the reason for him to turn into and adult so suddenly without growing up is a mystery to ALL Zelda fans, even ones that tell you that they know everything about Feirce Diety.

I have a trick that you guys and girls can use to study on him. Point the camera where Link's back is toward the wall, then walk SLOWLY towards the wall. Then you notice the camera starts coming up on Link and you will notice features that you regularly wouldn't see with a camera so far up ahead. I think this trick is only for the GameCube only, but I never tried it on the NES, so try it! :embarrassed::wacko::unsure:Zzz:cry: