Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stupid Piece of Crap

109 posts in this topic

Posted

Adventure Time OC, Kyle!

Kyle.png

Posted

Mushroomssss <3 (the ones you were talking about earlier I guess? also accent :<)

Posted

I enjoy drawing mushrooms!

Posted

You know, you are pretty damn good man.

Posted

Thank you, kind sir! Please come back for more soon!

Posted

Davis.png

Davis the Wolf:

Originally a baddie, Davis attacked Kyle the Wizard with the intent of stealing his many, fantastic treasures. Of course, Kyle easily defeated him and turned him into a wolf. Stamped with the Seal of the Stars on his butt, Davis is now forced to be Kyle's faithful servant. Since only Kyle can break the curse, he often taunts Davis to do his bidding with the promise to restore him to his original form.

Kyle used Davis to find and bring Lark to him. After testing Lark's abilities against Davis, he ordered Davis to accompany Lark on his quest to find the Ten Fantastic Rings of Phantasmagoria. Of course, Kyle promised to restore Davis' body if Lark can retrieve the rings. And so, Davis travels with Lark, against his will, in search of adventure and fortune!

Posted

Like, last week.

Posted

Wow. I just looked through all 9 pages of this...PH, you are seriously talented. You've got some really good stuff here. Excellent work, keep it up dude. :>

Posted

Thanks, Cirt~

Posted

Do you do anything professionally?

Posted

Yeah, I do tweening (the process of generating intermediate frames between two images to give the appearance that the first image evolves smoothly into the second image) for a few Cartoon Network shows. I currently work on Adventure Time and occasionally Regular Show. I'm also lying to you in this post, as I've never done anything professionally, nor have I had anything published since I was four. Mainly because I'm not confident enough to submit anything. :>

Posted

You should, you are really talented :)

Posted

Thanks... I should be working on my art right now. I kinda stopped 1/3rd of the way into it earlier today.

Posted

By all means, go ahead!

Posted

After your done with your current project, could you draw what you think i look like?