Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

REAL Ocarina of Time!

43 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm sure alot of you people have always wondered if Nintendo just made up the Ocarina. Well, they sure didn't!

The least expensive Ocarina of Time I've found is for 40 dollars at Lark In The Morning:(http://larkinthemorning.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_OCA173_A_Sweet+Potato+%28Zelda%29_E_)

"Inspired by the Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time video game. Glazed brilliant blue with gold Triforce design near the mouthpiece. Five hole sweet potato ocarina in the key of C, offering one octave plus one note."

Picture of the Ocarina:

http://larkinthemorning.com/pop_largerview...oca173.jpg&pnm=

Posted

of course they didn;t make up the ocarina, ocarinas have been around for ages...

I've seen these LOZ ocarina's around before and im sure you can get them cheaper than that, but they're still pretty nice, albeit non-official

Posted

I got mine from songbirdocarina.com

Posted

I got mine from songbirdocarina.com

Wow, the Songbird Ocarina of Time is really nice! I think I'm going to get one of those instead of the Lark In The Morning version! I can't wait to try to play Zelda's Lullaby on it! :D

Posted

awesome, i'm definatly going to buy one... if they send those things to europe....

but still, awesome

Posted

I have an ocarina myself..it`s based on the game ocarina,though,and it only has four holes :embarrassed:

Posted

gotta say, that songbird ocarina wasnt the best 60 bucks i ever spent...

But it's cool to have!

Posted

I'm so tempted to get one...

Posted

i think i can get one for only

Posted

dangit...I want one so badly. I hear that you can buy the musicbok as well if you plan on buying the real ocarina of time.

*sobs*

Posted

Well,I got the songbook with mine...I can only play Epona`s song and Zelda`s lullaby :embarrassed: !!

And no matter how many times i play it,a horse never comes galloping onto my front lawn (lol) :D

Posted

If only I could find ocarinas around here.... :( Then I would scrounge together the cash (somehow) and get one...T-T

Posted

tried E-bay? there is a little shop on E-bay who sells them, but still for

Posted

*considers it* Good idea...still the part about the money though....there's only so much loose change a 13-year old can scrounge off the kitchen counters... :embarrassed:

Posted

B)
i think i can get one for only