Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your Theme Song

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey y'all. I once heard somone ask "What is your life's song?" and years after I heard that question, I have mine. I want to know what your songs are and why. Here's mine called "Riptide" by Sick Puppies.

I think it fits me because people are always trying to change me and it just won't happen. I am content with my life and will go with my flow at my own rate. How's about you?

Posted

fff

I know it's emo >.>

Posted

Hard to pick...sometimes I'm "Peace of Mind" by Boston, others I'm more "Breakdown" by Breaking Benjamin.

Posted

I don't know how to get the video on here, but my theme song would be Brick by Boring Brick by Paramore, because the beat matches my spazziness ( its hyper but its not overly hyper and has a little dark hidden in there)but also the lyrics match me too. joy.gif

Posted

Copy the URL for the video page, then on your toolbar for the reply box, click on the icon "Insert Media". Then paste the URL into the text box that pops up.

Posted

1. Mila your cool, Riptide is an amazing song.

2. I don't know what mine is but, knowing Sahaqiel IRL I can truthfully tell everyone that his is "Odd One" by Sick Puppies.

Posted

this descibes my life right now

Posted

Not always feeling like this, just concerning school.

Posted

this is mine because it rocks, just like me (sorry its not imbedded, it won't work for some reason)

Posted