Werewolf Werewolf - Game over, Werewolves win.

930 posts in this topic

Posted

Guys. I'm telling you. Silves is a zombie. More from the notes and all that. I also found fresh bones in his station thing.

What's this about notes, by the way.

You're the notemaker, so like, what does your ability even mean.

Posted

I can go into people's houses or I guess in your case, places of work, and take notes on things. That's how I found out about that-1guy. And GMP's house had some stuff that indicated his best interest was working with the wolves, so thats why I made notes about him. I can also pin short notes to people at night to tell them my findings.

Posted

Oh right.

Come on people, vote for me dammit.

Silves

Let's prove pheonix wrong, or kill off a wolf.

Posted

Yeah, I'm not an indie. I killed Linkprow last night.

Corrupt One couldn't be identified. Is it possible he wasn't a wolf and we lynched the wrong person?

Posted

Who should I kill with the sword next?

Posted

Don't kill anybody, please. If there's a bad guy still killing people, we need to be able to establish who it is.

Posted

by which you mean, its silves.

Posted

Pheonix, I'm going to trust you about the bones because you're actually presenting evidence, and Silves isn't refuting. So, I guess I'll vote Silves.

I hope I'm making the right decision in trusting you.

Posted

So what, thats three for silves and two unaccounted for, but one doesn't count so one of you two have to vote for silves, Aethix and The Doctor.

Posted

Silves.

Posted

By the way, we're agreeing not to kill anyone tonight, right? The two of us who have weapons, I mean.

Seriously, I took forever getting this axe and I got to use it, what, twice? And one of those times I got redirected. Lame.

Anyway, I won't be using my axe tonight. I recommend that The Doctor doesn't kill anyone either. We don't have many people left here, killing the wrong person would probably give any remaining wolves an advantage that we don't want.

Posted

Okay.

Posted

Everyone closes in on Silves. In a panic over dying a second time, Silves tries to keep the townsfolk back with a shovel on the ground still covered in flowers from the fight with GMP. He slipped, though, and fell off a bridge.

When did the town get a bridge? There wasn't even a river.

Silves was John, Sheriff, Town.

Point is, Silves is dead.

NIGHT PHASE START.

Get your nightly actions in.

Posted

I think this is the second time Silves has been killed, brought back to life, and killed again.

Posted

You all awake to what appears to be a ghost town. There are empty buildings, everyone has left the town due to decline in the town's skilled workers, and Nabeshin is frolicking everywhere. (His ghost, that is.)

The graveyard has become much larger than what it was before. The town's bleak atmosphere can only be matched by the morale of the townsfolk. Who was the werewolf amongst them? Why didn't they just leave town as well? The perpetual sunny days that occupied the town was a mockery. A sun shower proceeded to water the town's spreading plant population. Flowers started growing on walls of housing, and weeds appeared in the gaps between cobblestones. The graveyard was almost a bed of flowers. At least their final rest would be a pretty one.

The three remaining townsfolk wandered around in this squalor. There are three of them because they all simultaneously found pheonix561's corpse in the center town square, dramatically spread eagle on the ground.

pheonix561 was Funnywinks, Jester, Town.

Funnywinks is known for only being able to tell the truth in his diary, but only having a 10% chance of telling absolute truths in notes, without actually knowing the truths himself.

FUNNYWINKS' DIARY drops from his pocket:

that-1guy definitely the kids. must convince a lynch.

that-1guy needs to be lynched. confirmed villainous.

Silves is a wolf lulz kthxbai

You place the diary respectfully in the pocket of this jester, whose usually stern face was twisted into a disturbing grin at the time of his death. It appears his usually depressed demeanor was cured by induced mental instability. Before or during his death, that is.

You help each other to hand his corpse to the one other remaining townsperson, Amadeus, Grave Digger, INDEPENDENT.

You remaining three, Aethix, shadowknight, and The Doctor are about to play a desperate game of taking sides.

DAY PHASE START.

Two votes to lynch.