Werewolf Werewolf - Game over, Werewolves win.

930 posts in this topic

Posted

Shadowknight, I thought we agreed to no killing last night. I know it was you. The fact that you ignored this makes me very suspicious of you.

I'm not going to vote yet, as I want to hear what you have to say, but you'll have to be very convincing.

Posted

Above me is the most ominous thing I have ever posted in my whole life, what is this.

I say this because it is not only the first post of the page, but that I also felt like making it depressing sounding and dramatic and whatnot, and it's the first post on page 94. This is supposedly a really terrifying number to many Asian nations, because 9 is pronounced the same way as suffering, and 4 is pronounced the same way as death, and subsequently, numbers like 49 or 94 or just the numbers themselves are worse than our equivalent, 13.

I posted it at exactly 12pm, to boot.

I WISH YOU REMAINING PLAYERS GOOD LUCK.

Posted

I don't think werewolf games get any more suspenseful than this.

Posted

I will not deny that I killed Pheonix. He started the vote on Silves, who had an alibi, which was that we knew what his role was for sure. I feared that he may attack either me or The Doctor because we pose an actual threat, and if I announced my intentions, he would surely target me. Since he wasn't the wolf, and The Doctor isn't the wolf for by the same reasoning that Silves wasn't, and I'm not the wolf considering that I was unable to do anything until I found my axe (which was used three times, two intentional kills, one redirected), that leaves you, Aethix. The only alternative is The Doctor, but I'm guessing the same rules of revival applied to him as Silves.

Also, I'm leaving for the Ranch. I'm not going to be on until Sunday, I'm afraid. The Doctor, if you aren't a wolf, you should probably follow my lead here.

This is the Executioner, ending possibly his last post in this game.

Posted

Shadowknight. You lied, and you killed. Nobody else died. You are the wolf.

Posted

My suspicion is that you were targeting him too, but I got there first. I used my axe, not any claws or teeth.

Posted

THE ENTIRE GAME RESTS ON THE SHOULDERS OF THE DOCTOR

HOLY SHIT

Posted

FUUU

Posted

Did I? Oh, you're right. There's a running joke with Saha's quirkiness where he ends all of my kills, which I had to wait for my axe to do, with a question asking why I needed my axe.

I killed Linkprow with a silver dagger, for example, and you with my unknown mind powers. Something Sahaqiel does because he want to entertain himself, I suppose.

What matters, though, is that I killed because I have my axe, not because I'm a wolf. You know, the axe I had to wait for a long time to get.

Posted

Could be an independant.

Posted

@Shadowknight: Um, I used my night action spying on you while you said you were going to kill pheo. As per my ability. That doesn't leave much room for killing.

Posted

*Walks into town* Wow, this is intense. Good luck Doctor, they're all counting on you. :3

Now I'm getting the puppy out of here before I get killed. *Runs away from town, very quickly.*

Posted

Rah rah rah

Goooooooooooooooooo

Town!

Posted

I'm actually voting for the wolves :3

Posted

Aethix - 1 (shadowknight)

shadowknight - 1 (Aethix)

A tumbleweed rolls through town. shadowknight and Aethix faced off with their guns (words) at their hips (fingers), it's high noon, and even the ghosts have risen from their graves to witness the event in which the one person who hasn't voted, The Doctor, wakes from his siesta and deals the finishing blow.

These are the town's final moments. No one knows exactly what will happen. Maybe there aren't enough people to overwhelm either side? It doesn't matter. Now the entire town and its inhabitants are just a game to be won. This isn't going to be clean or fought clean. The only thing that everyone knows is that there's going to be an ending.

HIGH NOON START.

Let's end this while it's dramatic so I can leave you in suspense all day!