Guild Wars

16 posts in this topic

Posted

I am teh agree with Aatch.

WoW sucks. *In world map* "Hi, I just started, want to help me level?" *level 50 slaughters level 1* "LOLOMGROFLMAOUN00BIPWNEDJ00LOLROFLMAO!"

Guild Wars rocks. *In town* "Hey, I need some help with this quest/mission, can anyone help out?" "ill help!" "As will I." "lemme come, im a minion master!"

WoW sucks. *About to fight boss* "Prepare to die, filthy swiiiiine!" *Boss is swamped by spawn-campers who kill it and you.* "LOLN00BYOUSHOULDNTFIGHTABOSSWHENWEREHERELOLROFLMAOOMGWTFBBQ!"

Guild Wars rocks. *About to fight a boss* "Alright, here goes nothing..." *Fights boss with support of party and/ or henchmen or heroes* *boss dies, drops Unique* "Wow, a green! How lucky!"

WoW sucks. *Fights many monsters for items* *Gets rare* "Woo, a rare!" *N00b runs up, picks it up, and logs out*

Guild Wars rocks. *Fights many monsters for items* *Gets rare* "Hey, Lord Toshiro, this item was reserved for you, come get it." LT-"Alright, but do you want it? You killed the monster." (This honest to god happened to me on the Canthan Green Weekend after fighting Pei and Tahkayun and the other Shing Jea bosses.)

End. Of. STORAY.