Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda - Manipulator of Time

3 posts in this topic

Posted

There have been countless theories on how the Triforce, and the sacred realm have been created, yet there's no true evidence on one more correct theory. No one has been around long enough to have experienced it, and even if there was, they wouldn't say it. The only item that could call upon the goddess of time, the Ocarina of Time, has been locked away for safe keeping, to ensure the safety of the land. Yet, several decades after he was sealed, a decendant of the Great King of Evil, Gannondorf, had been released onto the world, holding more power than his/her ancestor.

It was at the time of twilight, and though it looked beautiful from the countryside, smoke and flames rose from the main city of Hyrule, Castle Town. No one, not even the Hylian Knights or even their Princess, a decendant of the one who helpped sealed the Great King of Evil, saw the attack coming. When she went for the Ocarina, she didn't find it where it was locked away, and knew that her city was doomed. For that, she was forced to surrender, otherwise she, as well as the people of Hyrule, would be killed. Many believed that a hero would awaken to save the land that has been brought into the grim fate, yet, none came, or so it seemed.

During the assalt, one of the protectors of the Royal Family, more formally known as one of the Shiekah, had managed to get into the castle, and had taken the Ocarina out of danger's hands. When they were a safe distance away, they played a strange, melodic tune that even one lone man could hear, though he was eons away in the past, watching the events. This man was different than the others, for he was the only man created to control the fabrics of time to ensure that Hyrule will remain at a peaceful state. Creating a gate to the future where the ocarina was played, he stepped through the fabric and appeared before the person who had called him. He was unlike any who would've seen; for his outfit showed that he seemed of nobility, yet he had skills that no one could master in any way, no matter how hard they tried, especially with his uniquly crafted sword. It took on the shape of a minute hand on the face of any clock, and with a simple stroke of it, he could either send the person back in time, or he could stop the life that stood before him, should his life be threatened.

That was what he did, he used his powers and took the shiekah back in time a little ways before the attack; two weeks before, to be exact, to search and train the hero. But the man never talks about who he is or what he does, especially to the people who joined them along the way to search for the supposed hero. Will time be recovered, and restore Hyrule back to it's Golden Age of prosperity? Or shall time repeat itself, leaving Hyrule into it's new, grim-like fate?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, now that that's out of the way... Character Sheets.

Name:

Race:

Good or Evil (or neutral)?:

Weapon(s): (Start of simple if you would, the only exception being the Time Manipulator, which is me, and the Shiekah person...)

Personality:

Appearance:

Bio/Background info:

And here's mine...

Name: Eon

Race: ???

Good or Evil (or neutral)?: Good

Weapon(s): A strangely designed, double bladed sword that can take shape of a large clock when not in combat (see pic below with the link) and a pocket watch (brief pause in time, about 10 seconds/1 paragraph in a post)

Personality: Calm, silent, understanding, intelligant, and puts time in reference with almost anything.

Appearance: http://static.diary.ru/userdir/6/7/5/6/675668/36408544.jpg

Bio/Background info: No one has ever actually seen him personally, no one that is, until now. He's never been noted in any history book, so his background is basically unknown to anyone but himself. He was created by the Goddesse of Time to ensure that the world will never have to suffer from dark days should the Ocarina of Time remains intact. To put it simply, the Ocarina of Time is his life, and if it should ever be destroyed, he'll disappear from the very face of the earth. Among all of that, he will follow the one who carries the Ocarina, so he could be seen as a great and useful ally, or a great enemy to almost anyone, depending on who holds the Ocarina of Time. The only downside is that he cannot hold, let alone even even touch the ocarina, so he has no control over his life, and even if she should get greatly injured in a battle, all the holder of the Ocarina has to do is play the Song of Time and his strength will return to him.

((The map used is the TP map here, since it takes place much later than OoT. Any Zelda-based race exists in the RP as well, and Link (or a decendant of Link, can use a different name if desired) will play a role in this as well, but not too great of one. Zelda (again, or a decendant of her with a different name if desired) will also be involved, so yeah. Basically, the RP starts at the point of invasion, and people who join will have to wait until I give the word to start posting.))

Posted

Name: Wrynn

Race: Hylian

Neutral/good

Weapons: Swept-hilt Rapier, several hidden daggers, a spare longsword.

Personality: cool, calm, logical, detached

Appearance: long, black oilcloth cloak, black beret and gloves, medium white hair.

Bio: Has lived outside of Hyrule Castle in a cave, which protects him from monsters. He lives detached from most society, studying ancient tomes. He has recently taken an interest in the going-ons of Hyrule.

I'll post more after 6:00, when my computer's internet blocker is disabled

Posted

Jal Gerudu

Home: Gerudo Desert

Alignment: neither good nor evil just wants to protect his way of life

Appearance: long blonde 6'8 Hylian the only one in the area

Weapons: Bow, throwing knives

Experience: surviving in the desert by myself since I was 8. Part of an elite group of Hylians that live in each region making sure the other races stay calm. Fast

Personality: quiet, but commanding.

Background: being dropped in the desert and raised by Gerudo thieves, until they threw me out with nothing but wood to build a hut and 7 knives. I was eventually located by other Hylians but chose to stay. The monitored me and put me in the HSS (Hyrule Spy Society) since no one else wanted to goto the desert. I only leave the desert twice a year to meet with the HSS. My only company, a Stalfos that I trained