Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

In Search of A Smile

21 posts in this topic

Posted

It's about a fifteen year old boy named Fang, (for those of you who have read Maximum Ride, yes, I did take this name.) who is in search of the most important person to him in the world. Fang soon teams up with Blake, another boy who is in search of a pendant that is said to contain the Power of Demons to carry out his dead father's wish, and Rosy, an energetic young girl who just simply had a dream of travelling the world one day. In this Era of Demons, there stands merely three people in charge of saving the world from the Demon King. The three of them have different destinations, but the destination is what draws their paths together. In this action, adventurous and hilarious story, the reader learns the real reason to smile and.... how to eat ten pies in only six minutes.

CHAPTER 1

“Fang!

Posted

found it

Posted

found it

Uh..... found what? blink.gif

Posted

the smile

Posted

Ok, people who have seen that I have accidentally posted my story four times. If someone were kind enough, since I can't do it, can someone report three of my stories so that only one is left? I'm sorry, guys. I didn't mean to post it that many times. dizzy.gif

Posted

That's fine. We'll just wait for someone.

Posted

That's ok, you must have just clicked the Post New Topic a bit too much. C:

Posted

Oh and also, when the last two appeared, I clicked on them, and the first post didn't even show until I replied.

Posted

Oh and also, when the last two appeared, I clicked on them, and the first post didn't even show until I replied.

Yeah, sorry 'bout that. ANYWAYS. how did you like my story? Or, how did ANYONE like my story? AnYTHING? ANYTHING? T_T.gif

Posted

Toushi, how old are you?

this will help in the critique.

Posted

Toushi, how old are you?

this will help in the critique.

I'm 13.... *gulps*.... don't be TOO rough with me. But I can take it. I'm ready for the critique!

Posted

CHAPTER 3

“Here’s the key to your room. I hope you have a pleasant stay.

Posted

I'm 13.... *gulps*.... don't be TOO rough with me. But I can take it. I'm ready for the critique!

Hmm... Are you sure? Because there's a lot, and I'm not sure you can take it all in. Really, it will be one hell of a load.

Posted

Hmm... Are you sure? Because there's a lot, and I'm not sure you can take it all in. Really, it will be one hell of a load.

I'm ready! But.... as long as you don't mind... can I have some good things, too? Thanks!

Posted

I love how nobody has actually made any critiques, just warnings that they can't handle it C:

And don't ask me to, I'm not good at it :P