Release Date for Zelda Wii

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, I was just lookig through some sites when a title caught my eye: "Zelda Wii: November Release Date". Over at Zelda Dungeon, their news tends to be just about head on. Here's the itty bitty article:

"According to the folks over at GameStop, our beloved Zelda Wii is set for release on November 1st, 2010. It surely just seems like a placeholder date as the 1st of the month is usually reserved for such games that have no official release date. However, it does seem very plausible as a November release will allow the game to become Nintendo’s top game come this holiday season. Last year Spirit Tracks released a bit late with a December release date, and while that is certainly possible for Zelda Wii, a release date in November makes more sense as it gives the game even more time on the shelves for the holiday season.There is also the possibility that the game doesn’t make the 2010 release date as we’ve been told that the game won’t be released into its perfect. The release date is important to them as a holiday release would give the game a huge bump in sales, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the game got pushed back just a bit in order to finish it up. We should be hearing more in a few short months when E3 2010 roles around."

Could it be that it's coming out so soon when it's said to be one of the most epic Zelda titles? I just felt like I had to share the news with you guys :joy:

P.S. Here's the URL: http://www.zeldadungeon.net/2010/04/zelda-wii-november-1st-release-date/#more-2085

Posted

Gamestop also says that Diablo 3 is coming out on December 31st, 2010.

AHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA.

Posted

I don't think Nintendo would even come close to releasing a game like this without hyping it up even a little bit.

There are no advertisements, no trailers, no information, no anything.

The only hype that is generated is generated because it is a Zelda game, and we know nothing about it.

November seems so impossible.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Hmm...interesting. I think this should be in the news!

Posted

I don't it's likely to be out this year. Maybe next year.

Posted

nah this will prob be out late 2011, but i wont complain if its out this year. and i hope it will be.

Posted

Hasn't it been in production since the Wii came out though?

Posted

if you read the zelda news the head of guy zelda was fired and he got so mad he deleted everything

Posted

^You're kidding right? Please tell me this guy is kidding. You really believed that? Didn't you look at the topic? It was an April Fools day joke.

Posted

No need to be so crude YLA, he is new.

Posted

I wasn't being crude. I was just wondering if he was kidding or not. I mean it seems he read the topic. Thus is should've been obvious among reading it.

Besides I could've been a lot rude about it.

Posted

Yeah, it was a joke.

But yeah, this game has apparently been in development since before the release of Twilight Princess.

Posted

Nintendo will probably hype it up a lot at E3, and release a few more details then, and continue to let them slip out until the release. So it's entirely probable that they'll release it this year. After all, it wasn't terribly different with Spirit Tracks.

Posted

One short burst of hype? C'moooon.

Like they'd do that.

Posted

Why isn't this in the news yet???