Release Date for Zelda Wii

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Because Gamestop = ****s and idiots sometimes.

For instance, they had a preview thing of Twilight Princess on their TVs for a while.

Guess what? It wasn't a preview.

It was the WHOLE ENDING TO THE GAME.

So yeah, screw that.

There is absolutely no proof of Zelda Wii getting released in Q4.

They're just trying to build up hype so people will visit the store that month.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I just hope the graphix are not like TP in which thy were swell in the beginning then start to slowly suck towards the end

Posted

Honestly, TP's graphics wern't my favorite. I like WW's and OoT's/MM's more.

Posted

Let's think though, if they have been on it since 2005, they might do a MW2 if you know what I mean :)

Posted

I have no idea what you mean.

Posted

Hrm, to be honest Jared, I only ever saw one Zelda ad on TV and that was ST and I nearly hugged the TV when I saw it. Actually, if I never started digging through Zelda sites, I'd have never heard of it. I only heard of ST when a guy at Gamestop asked "Do you like Zelda?" "O_O Oh my god yes, that's why I came down here, to bu ya gamecube controller cause I miss my WW *all excited*" "*doesn't care* Wanna pre-order Spirit Tracks?" "Sure" I wish they did advertise more though :(

I has no problem with TP, actually, I think I'm only one here who actually has TP as favorite LoZ game (don't get me wrong though, OoT is the absolute best) The graphics were fine and I liked the realization of it, just maybe make it lighter.

That is something to think about though: If it has been in production since 2005, and since then they have made PH, TP, and ST, why is it taking so long? I'd love for it to come out this year, but I don't see it happening. We don't know a thing about the game (villian, plots, helper, who's the girl in the artwork, etc.) so why would it come out so soon without some questions answered? Normally we have the answers, THEN the game.