Bye!

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, just tryin' to find my place in this magical land of Hyrule.net, and so I figured the best way to do that was to fit in. To give in to peer pressure. To do what everyone else is doing simply because that's what it takes to be "Popular". But Anywho, seriously, I'm leaving for the weekend, goin' to West Edmonton mall, a far off place in the more Northern plains of Canada filled with polar bears, caribou, waterslides, and indoor theme parks. Farewell. I shall return to the forums on Wednesday.

Posted

Do you have a phone? I was looking at hyrule even when I was on vacation. But anyways, bye, and have a nice trip.

Posted

Eight-Bit, Phones cost money, I have no money, thus, no phone.

And Largely, no, my sarcasm was implied when I said "But Anywho, Seriously...".

Posted

Lets all just leave for the weekend.

Jeez. I'm probably going to buy monster hunter tri just so I'm not bored out of my skull.

Which isn't to say I wasn't going to buy it anyways, or that its not probably a good game.

Posted

Is anyone actually going to stay here over the weekend?

Well, have fun, Varoid!

Posted

Yeah, have fun. West Ed is always fun to visit. Definitely go on the red roller coaster because it's fun. They used to have the Drop of Doom, but they sadly took that one out in favour of a pussified version of the Hellevator in Vancouver.

But dang, I want to go to the West Ed mall now.