Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Young Link Addict.

183 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, that's why you replay it. Get a new game, ect. That's more likely to be your fault than the fault of WW.

Posted

Haha, I got WW the day it was released, but mine would stop when I went into a room in Dragon Roost Island. I was so sad. Traded it for another copy the next day.

Posted

The Persona series sucks lol.

Have fun with your shitty JPRG grindfest with awful J-Pop music(That I downloaded(Persona 4)).

Persona 1 is wayyy too hard

never played Persona 2 because right now it is worth more then $100.00*I do not have that kind of money on me at the moment*

Persona 3 is the best and has even gotten a remake NOT EVEN A YEAR AFTER IT WAS MADE and another remake is in devolpment for the psp where there is a opptional "female" character*she is my avi* which was hinted at in the artbook *one tiny sketch which at the time I thought was gonna appear in persona 4*

Persona 4 is awesome but isn't as smooth playing as persona 3 and not as much of a compelling story line

Persona 5 had just been comfirmed and is rumored to be for the PS3 *most likely to be released in 2011*