Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Young Link Addict.

183 posts in this topic

Posted

Sahaqiel, you once asked me if I was interested in borrowing Okami, the wii version.

I said to you it looked alright but I didn't know if I would play it.

You kept bringing it up every now and then, but I kept showing indifference.

Eventually, you gave up.

Reading this thread, and the comments made by peers, has built a desire in me.

Sahaqiel, you have made me want to play Okami.

I'm beginning to think YLA is a puppet that you made to get me to play this game.

That someone as ignorant as him could only be a highly successful , well thought out troll attempt.

Posted

That was a nice read Saha C:

YLA, stop being so silly and stop judging things on graphics, colour et cetera

Posted

Pheeny, Sahaqiel is the matrix.

Posted

I'm beginning to think YLA is a puppet that you made to get me to play this game.

I didn't even really mention how great I think Okami is.

Just the mentioning was effective enough subliminal messaging.

Being the Matrix is fun sometimes.

Posted

JUST STOP! :cry: YOU'RE NEVER GETTING IT TO ME! IF I HATE SOMETHING HATE IT! NO AND'S IF'S OR BUT'S ABOUT IT! NOW CLOSE THIS GOD DAMNED THREAD! IT'S GETTING US NO WHERE!

God that post gave me a bigger headache then cel-shade. Congratulations you want a cookie? Then again, I had a headache to begin with, but that's beside the point. Please just give up.

And finally I'M A PUPPET! I AM A HUMAN. I'm also not trolling. I'm being 100% honest here.

Posted

Your posts seem pretty trollish to me. At least be happy that you can more of a reaction outta us then Double L can.

Posted

I don't even understand how to troll though.

Posted

That makes you a natural then~

Posted

Technically, Wind Waker Link shouted "Come on!" to the statues in the Tower of the gods.

Posted

That was barely legible.

Even after people told me that, it's still illegible.

He said "Uwaahh!".

Posted

Why I'm saying I don't know. This will really make you not believe it, but I heard "Come on" too.

Posted

JUST STOP! :cry: YOU'RE NEVER GETTING IT TO ME! IF I HATE SOMETHING HATE IT! NO AND'S IF'S OR BUT'S ABOUT IT! NOW CLOSE THIS GOD DAMNED THREAD! IT'S GETTING US NO WHERE!

You're getting us nowhere.

I want to be perfectly clear with this.

You're getting us nowhere. I have tried time and time again to get us somewhere. You're the one who won't try with any ounce of your strength to even attempt to try. Failing to try to try is quite an achievement, but again, you're the only one who's doing it.

Then you don't give up. You're just doing what you've always done, only you're going to try and fail to avoid the topic again. This is a ZELDA forum. There are Zelda games with your hated cel-shading. We also like Okami. You saying that you never even played it just proves my point further. You have not one damn clue as to whether or not Okami is good, because you've never even played it. But you just said it was bad because it's cel-shaded.

You've missed the point of this rant. I recommend you read and understand it.

You don't have a legitimate opinion on anything. Opinions are powerful shields. If you have an opinion, people can't touch it if you don't let them.

You don't have opinions. You have halfassed assumptions based solely on your own ignorance. So don't bring them into places if you're not willing to back it up.

But then, if you could back it up, we wouldn't be talking about this.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I've been following this thread without saying anything, mostly because I'm not the biggest fan of people bashing on YLA, but I knew Sahaqiel was a better arguer than me, so I wasn't going to speak up.

I'm going to say this: YLA, you're spurring this on. It's alright for you not to like an art style, and you have the right to choose not to play a game or watch a movie. It's just the way you go about presenting this right that keeps this going. The best thing you can do is calm down a bit, take a deep breath, and keep reading the next paragraph.

To not play a video game because of the art style is fine. I personally enjoyed Okami, but I'm not going to get bothered too much if you choose not to try it. When you start saying that the graphic style, which many people liked, was a bad thing, though, it tends to come off as you insulting other people's opinions. That's what makes people upset.

Also, the Wizard of Oz. It's a classic, and it's loved by many people. It's also widely regarded as being a great movie. So, when you refused to watch it because of something that's only a minor part of the film, it's understandable that your objection may raise a few red flags. Whenever you judge something based on limited exposure, the judgement tends to be flawed, and when people point that out, arguments ensue.

I'm just here to say that quickly. I'm going to go back to observing now.

Posted

His reason for not watching the Wizard of Oz isn't minor. His reason is based on a lie that he created. If his reason was legit, and based on facts, then we wouldn't care so much.

Posted

Good heavens, Sahaqiel, that was quite the roast.