Runescape

81 posts in this topic

Posted

I play runescape one time i was walking and this guy wanted to trade. so i said y and he gives my 500k!! for free!! and i am not lying!!!

People can be so stupid... Sometimes taking advantage of the n00bs is fun.

Like mining in the desert where there's 3 irons in one spot. With a rune pickaxe, you can just barge in. It gets you wicked mining exp, too.

And selling coal for 300g each. Noobs are fun to mess with.

Posted

coal is actually worth 300gp ea though, because its still hard for higher levels to mine quickly and its used for ANY smithing past iron...well except gold, but you can't make armour out of that.

Posted

Be gud if u cud (Well you can with MoparScape)

Posted

I have played runescape 1 year, my main metugo is lv75

:D

Posted

Ive been playing rs since easter 2006, but i was a noob so i missed out on easter ring cuz i didnt know what 2 do :angry:

Anyway, my account is probably better than all or urs :D

I may only be combat 72, but im range 79 and going 4 99 :D

Im only allowed 2 playing on weekends :angry::angry::angry: (all those links r looking at my parents lol :D ), but i get like between 1 and 3 levels per week :D

In case any of u r wondering, yes i am a mem, and hav been since start of spring holidays (autumn 4 most of u)

I first used my username (Invisisniper) on rs, and its like the only username i use now :D

Yes, I talk 2 much, I know and ur all like Zzz

Btw u guys were talking about coal, its not 300 each its 150-200 each

Posted

gets a respectable level in anything other than woodcutting and mining is near impossible unless you're a member.

My account's better than yours tho :P combat 93, although i don't play anymore at the moment.

Posted

gets a respectable level in anything other than woodcutting and mining is near impossible unless you're a member.

My account's better than yours tho :P combat 93, although i don't play anymore at the moment.

I pwn pretty much maybe everyone here... I'm lvl 97 but aswell I don't play anymore at the moment... look up neo923 in the highscores... you can also look up my lvl 93 in the highscores dakatah14

Posted

I think they are both good games, but it's kinda off-topic to talk about MapleStory in the Runescape topic. Kind of a pointless fight too! Who cares which one is better? If you like one game, you like it. If you don't, well, there's no need to rate the other game against the one that you like!

Oh, and my Maple character is Scafar, my RS character is Excelcior666. No I don't worship the devil, it was just a bunch of numbers.

Posted

I have to agree that runescape sucks! My friends are brainwashed over it :unsure:

I was brainwashed over RS for nearly a year.

Then i joined Hyrule.net and now im brainwashed into this. :embarrassed:

Posted

Ummm....i hate runescape no offense to u ppl that like it its not really appealing to me i just dont like games like that it takes to much time to get good and i dont like that

Posted

you know maple story pays runescape to advertise on runescape

i like runescape im lvl 65

im guna play schions of fate and hero on line when my other computer gets fixed they look rily cool and japinise based

Posted

I kinda wanted to play MapleStory to see what it was like cause a friend of mine(not Corrupt One) suggested it to me.

I have it downloaded. BUT ITS NOT LETTING ME IN!!! :cry:

Posted

you know maple story pays runescape to advertise on runescape

i like runescape im lvl 65

im guna play schions of fate and hero on line when my other computer gets fixed they look rily cool and japinise based

i like runescape too im level 70

Posted

i like runescape too im level 70

Im level 57.

RS is ok. Sometimes I just dont like it.

Posted

Ummm....i hate runescape no offense to u ppl that like it its not really appealing to me i just dont like games like that it takes to much time to get good and i dont like that

i agree with you actually

I was brainwashed over RS for nearly a year.

Then i joined Hyrule.net and now im brainwashed into this. :embarrassed:

i'm brainwashed with pie.