Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda Cartoon

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Would Hyrule.net appreciate a donation of copies of the Legend of Zelda cartoon series for their cartoon page that seems noticeably empty? If so I can supply them freely.

Posted

which you've downloaded from somewhere else ;)

welcome to the forums alex

dustin, do u want these then?

Posted

which you've downloaded from somewhere else ;)

Posted

that would be good. How big are the files? We'll try and figure out the best way to get them on the site.

Posted

wo bu zhi dao ni shuo se me. :mellow:

Posted

The files are each 13mb, except for one which is 6mb, I need to check that one to see if it's ok.

Yes the 6mb one is ok as well, the quality's lower though.

Posted

O ho,it`ll make my friends very happy...they really want to see the cartoon

Posted

Hey, what would people think of me posting some comics here? Well, not HERE, necessarily, but wherever they go on the site. :D If someone could give me some info, I might try posting ONE at first, for a test. I don't have a scanner, so it'd be taking pictures of the comic (which is on paper), then uploading it to the computer, then putting it here, so I can't guarantee it'd be great.

Posted

well norton won't let me e-mail them, can you set up an ftp Dustin?

Posted

wo bu zhi dao ni shuo se me. :mellow:

.....WTF?Is that Japanese or some other foreign language that I have never heard of before?

Since when did Zelda make a comic?Is the one that pretty much surrounds the background of LttP or some other game?

Posted

Here do u want me to tryu sending them to the site? i got them too, had them for a while and before i get rid of them do u want copys for the site?

Posted

.....WTF?Is that Japanese or some other foreign language that I have never heard of before?

Since when did Zelda make a comic?Is the one that pretty much surrounds the background of LttP or some other game?

It's an animated cartoon that was aired with the Super Mario Brothers, it's strange, Link's a lovestruck teen living in the palace with Zelda and her father and his job is to guard the triforce of wisdom, Ganon has the triforce of power and there is no triforce of courage. It's just a collection of Link's adventures, has no relation to any game etc.

Posted

Creeepy stuff....I've seen the opening scene to that.