Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

so spirit tracks sucks

128 posts in this topic

Posted

No, that's just a pro gamer.

A hardcore gamer is a gamer who goes out and plays games because they are a form of art, I would say. Not aesthetic art, but... video game art.

Spirit Tracks was more hardcore than Wind Waker. Wind Waker, even though it was a good game, was meant to be easier on people. It applied to casual gamers, which are like the not too serious art browsers. Spirit Tracks said "Screw the casuals" and kicked up the difficulty. Like, I haven't seen puzzles that were so tricky in a Zelda game. Even though it's still sorta' hard to actually die in dungeons, it's pretty easy to hit a dick train and explode, and I actually died a lot just trying to figure out puzzles.

I don't know what Vanish Angel here is up to, but she's pretty wrong, in this department.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I personally LOVED Spirit Tracks. In my opinions, it was amazing and one of the best Zelda games to date. Amazing storyline, new characters, hard puzzles, a huge overworld, everything a Zelda gamer could want! Anyone who didn't like this game at all can be considered a Zelda hater in my opinion.

Posted

It was fun

a tad bit childish

but fun all the same

Posted

I personally LOVED Spirit Tracks. In my opinions, it was amazing and one of the best Zelda games to date. Amazing storyline, new characters, hard puzzles, a huge overworld, everything a Zelda gamer could want! Anyone who didn't like this game at all can be considered a Zelda hater in my opinion.

Well then. Acording to your standers I hate Zelda. Maybe I shouldn't be here.

Posted

YLA, you actually like Spirit Tracks.

You just don't want to admit it because it's toon styled.

Proof: You haven't insulted the game yet.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Dude I just basically said it's an ok game.

Meh. It wasn't that bad. It's a bit difficult and it had trains, but it was better than WW and PH.

See I mean you already know the cel shade problem, but I mean besides that the game was ok.

Something tells me you're going to say something about how I should be able to say that about WW as long as I forget it's cel shade.

Also it does kill me inside to say it an OK game.

Posted

Which is why you won't say it's a good game.

Because it would kill you inside just to say it's an OK game.

You know it's good, but you have nothing else to give in order to say it's a good game, far be it for you to say it's a great game.

I think it's really up there in terms of greatness. It's hard to pick a favorite, but Spirit Tracks is pretty great.

Sahaqiel

Posted

No because if I said I liked WW I would be lying to make you happy.

Again if I was to not include the cel shade, you still have the story, the music which I guess I could mute, the sailing, and the triforce quest. Also something you can't do about my game... The glitches. Like where the song won't work to get the Triforce chart... Or the fact that I can't recive light arrows force Zelda to pull them out of thin air. Which looked funny because it looked like Link had light arrows inside of him.

Posted

I'm talking about Spirit Tracks.

Posted

Oh I thought that was response to what I said about WW...

Oh well. I can't really judge the final boss. I'm stuck as f*** and my friend already gave away the ending. So I can judge all the game until the final part of the giant tower which name I have forgotten. Though I hate to admit the one thing I hated was the difficulty. I'll admit I suck at difficult games. Especially difficult puzzle games. I don't play Zelda for the puzzles though. I play it for the fighting and the fun. ST was more of a difficult puzzle game.

Posted

A game being difficult certainly doesn't mean it's bad.

You just have to think about it and get through it. It's more satisfying that way.

Incidentally, Zelda has always been a puzzle-adventure game, ever since maybe LttP. LoZ and LoZ:AoL also required you to figure things out on your own.

But yeah, I am feeling smug enough to assume you think Spirit Tracks is a good game.

Posted

I know, but this one is just insanly difficult. Like when

you had to look at the ground in one of the small areas in the dessert to see it looked like the dessert tracks and had to blow up a certain spot.

How was anyone supposed to know that? It left me stuck for 2 days until I had to ask and apparently I was "retarded" for having to ask because the puzzle was "easy" when clearly it wasn't. Then the whole entire tower itself was a puzzle itself. >_< I can't even explain how lost I got. At least you didn't have to do it in a certain amount of time or die like in PH.

Also I know Zelda is a puzzle game. I said I don't play Zelda for the puzzles. I'm just pointing out that these puzzle were 10x's harder than any puzzle in any Zelda game. It's like they looked at PH and said, "This game was too easy. Let's take this new game make it 100x's harder." Now on my scale PH has a difficulty of 1. This game has a difficulty of 10. >_<

Oh wait. I can something bad about a Zelda game I love to death. The one part in OoT I hate is the Water Temple. This is one of the difficulty things I'm talking about. It was more difficult than it should've been. Though now it's easy. (I'm doing it right now.)

Posted

YLA likes Spirit Tracks, YLA likes Spirit Tracks♪~

Posted

I can easily say I hate it. Just like with MC.

Posted

=;)

YLA, you're a good kid after all.

Also, don't worry about what your friend says. That was an irritating puzzle.

There was a sign that told you what to do, though.