Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

so spirit tracks sucks

128 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, but I didn't understand what it meant. >_<

Also ST is like my 3rd least favorite. It's right infront of PH and WW.

Posted

lol you're just saying that because it is toon style

YLA likes Spirit Tracks, YLA likes Spirit Tracks♪~

Posted

Actually it's been that way since I stopped playing it. >_<

Posted

I think that's unjustified. Just because someone labeled under one specific genre practicing activities outside of their own personal tags/interests concerning the genre, doesn't remove them from it. I'm excellent in RPG games, and I enjoy them over all other video game genre. I often go as far to call myself an RPG gamer at times, however, I have taken time to play shooters, puzzle games, and fighting games. I still consider myself an RPG gamer because it is my major. I feel that these two situations would be similar. You're also making an opinion without giving any intelligent reasons for doing so. Wow, it was like WW... I would've thought that it was because "Spirit Tracks" exists within the same branch of stories, it's a sequel. I personally liked Spirit Tracks as a game. Maybe not as high as others on my list of Zelda favorites, but it was still a fun game to play. The train was somewhat executed in a weak manner, but it was still a great idea and a fun one to implement. It could use some building upon though. The playing of the instrument was also another weak point, I had trouble blowing into the mic like other people did. However, I can blame this on the players for not blowing into the mic properly or at the right angle.

Many of the puzzles were interesting and rather difficult compared to the puzzles in Phantom Hourglass, I enjoyed that. A game that challenges the minds of it's players is never a bad thing. I guess it's just your fault for being stupid, huh? The character development was advanced in comparison to ohers as well, in my opinion. I felt as if Zelda actually had a real personality, and it was great that she was able to tag along Link's adventure. A rather big change from the classic rehashed theme in which she is completely kidnapped. In ST, one could actually grow to like Zelda as a character. I found her to be rather humorous. I found the train to be far less a hassle than the boat was, although I am currently stuck in the game because of a problem involving the train and my touch screen. I'm also glad that the dungeons were longer than most of the dungeons in the previous installment. There were plenty of more interesting dungeons and enemies too...

I don't particularly enjoy stupidity or unjustified remarks.

Posted

Yeah, Vanish Angel should be all up in this bein' like "What? I am right and you are wrong because" and probably fall flat on that note, deleting what she wrote and writing, "Huh, well I guess I was p. wrong".

Posted

YLA, you said you enjoyed Spirit Tracks. You don't hate Zelda then.

Posted

He didn't just enjoy it.

He liked it.

Posted

I did not. I said it was an ok game.

Posted

Is this something else worth putting in my signature, Saha?

Posted

No there's nothing for your signature here. >_<

Posted

Oh, I'm sorry. :c I guess I won't then. Oh, speaking of Signatures. What do you think of my new one? Made it myself.

Posted

The f***, Vio. Those weren't my words and you know it. Besides the link leads to a 404 error. >_<

Posted

Hey, don't you go disrespecting Vio. Ve is the best person here!

Posted

Hey I like Vio. I just hate when people twist my words around.

Posted

YLA disrespected me? :c I didn't see it. Was it the censored word?