Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

so spirit tracks sucks

128 posts in this topic

Posted

Never realized that it was 50%, but I do agree that it's boring, for the most part.

Posted

I hated Twilight Princess' Hyrule Field. It was SO EMPTY. ._. I wanted to travel Hyrule field more than anything... Willing to even traverse through it on foot!

Watch... I hate Saha, he's a whining little emo faygot. I wish he could just go fart his head off. ._.

... Naw, I take it back. Saha's mah dude, my homedawgydog... ._.

Posted

@Vio: I won't sell it because I won't get anything from it. GameStop is cheap when it comes to giving them games.

@Saha: You're right. TP's Hyrule Field was incredibly boring, but the difficulty of the bosses and the temples make up for that. As where in WW sailing makes up MORE than 50%. I say a good 70%. 15% temples and dungeons and 15% side quests.

Posted

WW was harder than TP. :/

Posted

You're right. TP's Hyrule Field was incredibly boring, but the difficulty of the bosses and the temples make up for that.

You're kidding me, right? TP's difficulty was TERRIBLE. It was far too easy and left me feeling unsatisfied. IT wasn't challenging and there wasn't too many new things about them.

At least The Great Sea had a lot of things to do on it.

Posted

I think it's really up there in terms of greatness. It's hard to pick a favorite, but Spirit Tracks is pretty great.

Sahaqiel

THIS COMING FROM A ZELDA FANSITE MODERATOR WHO STILL HASNT BEATEN THE ZELDA GAME THAT HE WON IN A ZELDA TRIVIA CONTEST

THAT HE FREAKING WON IN A FREAKING ZELDA TRIVIA CONTEST

THREE MONTHS AGO

Posted

You're kidding me, right? TP's difficulty was TERRIBLE. It was far too easy and left me feeling unsatisfied. IT wasn't challenging and there wasn't too many new things about them.

At least The Great Sea had a lot of things to do on it.

Actually besides the glitches I occured WW was easy. TP was difficult. Like the Redeads were hard to beat and then most of the bosses were difficult. Then the Water Temple was a b**** like alway. It was a pretty hard game.

Posted

Also, Gingerlink, then what's a hardcore gamer?

As mentioned before, they either don't exist, or it's whoever wants to label themselves as one

Posted

May I label myself Supreme Ruler of all that is? Your Lord and Master.

I could come up with a full page of reasons as to why I should be your Lord and Master. Which I am, don't forget it.

Posted

Actually besides the glitches I occured WW was easy. TP was difficult. Like the Redeads were hard to beat and then most of the bosses were difficult. Then the Water Temple was a b**** like alway. It was a pretty hard game.

AGREED

it took me like a week to notice the lever around the stairs weren't decoration

OoT water temple was easier for me

But TP water Temple was BEATIFUL

Posted

The Ice Fort in TP was a bitch for me. The Water Temples in both TP and OoT were of average difficulty to me. They weren't too difficult.

Posted

Thing is, though, if the casuals exist, then there are hardcore portions.

Video games are in essence, art. There are people that are "hardcore" into music, for instance, who listen to all sorts, trying to listen for the greatest pieces, and there are the casuals who don't really get music, but listen to the catchy stuff.

Posted

I know alot of my friends do not enjoy the music while playing video games all they care about is shooting people

Not the storyline

Not the artwork

Just shooting people

Posted

I thought Wind Waker's oceans was beautiful and amazing, and the music combined made the sea speechless to me. An island in every square too. Twilight Princess' was terrible.

A gate here. A tiny bug there. Barely any pieces of heart.

And did I mention Twilight Princess ruined the pieces of hear concept? I mean 5 pieces to a heart container? Really?

Posted

Yeah, but 3/4 of the islands were pointless. So I skipped them. Also I never did understand the whole searching the ocean for treasure. I don't know if this was another glitch or what, but when I was right under it and the sound came up and I use the grappling hook to grab some treasure... It never got anything. It's like it was purposly misleading you there just to waste your time. Which made finding rupees in that game a b***** because I don't think there really is treasure in the ocean. That's my only sight I got from that. Besides the triforce pieces there's nothing in there. Every time I went for an item I never got anything, but the Triforce. >_< So the spearity of rupees in the game is kind of very annoying.

Then in PH you had to do a mini game which was boring. And if you failed you couldn't get the treasure.

ST got rid of that which is good.