Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Suicide Squad

8 posts in this topic

Posted

In 1978 the United States government created the Office of Special Projects (OSP) a covert military outfit for use in times of war. Unlike normal military operations, the OSP was free from restrictions and the Military codes of conduct and as such were utilized under the strictest secrecy. In 1980 OSP Deputy Director Preston Hall implemented a separate division simply called "The Suicide Squad". The TSS, made up of prisoners from Leavenworth and Federal Detention Centers across the United States were given one simple edict, survive 10 missions and full immunity for your crime is guaranteed. To this day the Suicide Squad operates in secret, without giving one pardon.

Here's what you fill out

Name:

Sex:

Crime(s):

Term of Sentence:

Name: Pierce Hayes

Sex: Male

Crime(s):3 counts Aggravated Assault, 3 counts assault with a deadly weapon, 2 counts attempted murder, 1 count murder in the first

Term of sentence: 150 years at Madison Federal Maximum Security Prison

"You have got to be kidding me!" Pierce said looking up from the table. "Not at all Mr. Hayes." Lydia Hunt, the OSP liaison in the Department of Justice said. "But why me, I'm a nobody criminal. What possible skills could I bring to this OSP?" he asked. "You're smart, strong, you know your way around a gun and you have extensive...well lets say field experience." "So I do this Suicide Squad thing and I get set free?" he asked. "Yes new name, new city, new life but it's a one time deal so take it or leave it?" Pierce looked at the thick Non-Disclosure agreement before him. "Where do I sign?"

Posted

Name: Dr. Dorian Estasereg

Crime(s): 3 counts of Cyber Crimes, 5 counts of unnatural scientific experiments

Term of Sentence: 50 years

Posted

"Are you sure about this Lydia?" Pierce asked flipping through the thick folder in his hand. "Yes, you said you wanted to choose your own team and this guy is a must have!" she said slamming her fist in her open palm. "But this file reads like a G.I. Joe villain, and what are 'unnatural scientific experiments' anyway?" he asked. "Dorian Estasereg is an off the charts genius...and yes he did go a little crazy and created a hideous Manbearpig thing and set it lose on Wallstreet but it was just a distraction so he could hack in and steal 100 billion dollars from the stock exchange." "So not only is he a Doctor Moreau wannbe, he's a White Colar criminal too...great!" Pierce said.

Posted

Name: John Carter

Crime(s): 3 counts of murder, 2 counts of attempted murder, and 1 count of bank robbery.

Term of Sentence: Life

Try and fit me in somewhere, I won't be posting very often, so you can do pretty much whatever you want with my character.

Posted

Name:William Brigham

Crime(s):

Term of Sentence: Impersonating an officer of the law, 3 counts of sexual murder involving cannibalism (rape, murder and cannibalism), arson.

Posted

Name: Pheeny

Sex: M

Crime(s): Public Indecency

Term of Sentence: 700 years at Madison Federal Maximum Security Prison

"Alright, Mr... Pheeny? We have selected you on account of your-" Her sentence was cut short. Before she could react, Pheeny pulled a nuke out of her ear, took a bite out of it, and nuked the prison in its entirety, including the city blocks around it. None within the mile long blast diameter survived. Everyone five miles out of that was horribley burnt, crushed under rubble, poisoned with the nuclear leftovers, or a combination of the aforementioned.

Posted

Lawlzors. Guess that solves the prison riot problem.

Posted

Name: Leonard Ctyle

Crime(s): 17 Accounts of Loitering, 14 Accounts of Littering, 4 Accounts of Larceny, 2 Accounts of Arson and 3 Accounts of trying to break into a Bank Safe with a Laser Tag Gun.

Term of Sentence: Originally 3 Years, then extended to 8 for starting various Prison Riot over a slice of cheese, a two-dollar bill and a half-drinken can of diet Dr. Pepper.

"Mr. Syle? We-" "Its not Syle, its Ctyle" Leonard said "Um. . . Theres no difference?" said the woman "Of course there is, everyone thinks its spelled S-Y-L-E but its really spelled C-T-Y-L-E. The 'T' is silent" Leonard said calmly, the woman looking suprised "Okay... Mr. Ctyle... We have chosen you for your unique backstory" said the woman "I see... though i think you should've chosen me for my history. Its pretty messed up" Ctyle said with a smile. The woman rolled her eyes discretely, Ctyle coughed, and she handed him a paper.

"Just sign here" she said, pointing to a line "Well lady, if i wanted to leave, i would've left. There has been lots of oppurtunitties, but i took none of them. Why? I like it here. Three square meals a day, I have found people with similiar hobbies, and if i get in trouble i don't have to go to prison" Ctyle said almost eerily. The woman scowled, took the paper and left without another word. Leaving Leonard with a large Grin.

Also, i just realized that this topic was dead, and the only reason i found it was because of Ryu. But i like the Idea of this RP, and i think it would be a good idea to revive it.