Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Some random lurker avoiding Pruning of course.

Oh, well welcome, nice to meet you, my name's CO for short. How are you today?

Posted

bad :cry:

Posted

1. I just stopped crying.

2. I hate my life.

3. My friends are turning against me,

4. i will never work for Nintendo,

5. I cant get a boyfriend

6. everything is just messed up

Silves had the right Idea for list format

1. Fantastic. Now focus in for a second.

2. What for? So a guy turned you down. I've been turned down before. Not by men, but thats not important. Remember when you were turned down by Brian? Remember how you would react when we would bring him up? You didn't really care about that guy, and you freaked out about him four times more than you did for Jordy.

3. I don't think you're friends will turn against you because of your sexuality. It seems a little extreme, from my point of view. But look at it this way; If those people don't want to be friends with you, just because you're gay, what kind of friends are they? And even if they didn't know you were gay, they'd still feel that way about gay people. Do you really want to hang out with people as biased against you as that? Would you see a black guy hanging out with the KKK? (Well im pretty sure the kkk could figure out he was black before your friends could figure out you were gay, but still)

4. You're fifteen. They don't even offer training for the kind of stuff you want to do at nintendo until college. Just hone your art skills and creativity. And it wouldn't be a bad idea to start teaching yourself C++. Thats what Sahaqiel did, and everyone knows to listen to Sahaqiel.

5. Once again, You're fifteen. You have so much youth left. Why do you need a boyfriend so soon? And so what if you can't get one right now? Most people haven't even figured out they're gay yet until they're a lot older than you. There's plenty of fish in that sea. Two fish got off the hook, and you're giving up?

6. By which you mean, everything isn't doing so hot, today. All of us have our off days. Statistically, you have a better chance of having a good day tomorrow, now. You've had plenty of bad days in your life, but don't forget the good ones. In fact, you had a whole lot of good days before this one, If you'll recall your previous posts.

Posted

Okay, I give in.

*cries in Pheonix's arms*

Posted

Well you seem to be having a good day.

Posted

:(

Posted

That was a joke. >_<

Posted

Pheonix, I love you already

hop the river so I can commend you thoroughly

And Jared, you too.

not to commend you but to hopefully cheer you up.

We all have our pitfalls now and then, you just have to take that frustration and turn it into motivation

refine a skill

like Pheonix said

work on coding or art or SOMETHING. Don't just hold yourself back.

Posted

Dear JarredFool:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Man up, grow some balls, etc., etc.

Posted

No thanks.

Posted

Dude, Jared, I think I can guess what you feel. I've had my fair share of rejections, and also a seriously crappy breakup. Honestly, I'd have taken a rejection over the breakup any day. But the fact is, life goes on. As horrible as things seem, there's more opportunities that you've yet to see. The best advice I have for you? Here:

Stop searching for a relationship. If you think you need to date someone, you're probably not ready. It's not something you should force, and in high school, it's not really something to fret over. Go buy a drum, or a glockenspiel, or even a cowbell. Go pick up a pencil, some pastels, or a crayon. Write a novel, read a novel, watch a movie. Do something. Learn something new. The best thing to do: learn how to make something. There's nothing better than the feeling of accomplishment that comes from learning how to do something and then doing it.

Just create, and you'll feel better. Build something else to stop tearing yourself down.

Posted

Heck Jared, if you want to do something with art, maybe you should try spriting? You've got at least me and Saha who might help? And Pheo, I really ought to try and help you, but I is lazy.

Posted

That last post I made was wrong. I'm sorry. You do need to grow and buck up, but still, I was being a douche about it. Sorry.

Posted

FINE JEEZ CHEF I'LL POST IN HERE.

And stop using caps because it makes me look like an idiot and holy crap I see double.

Hi Double!

Also, Chef- while you're at it can you merge all the anti-purge posting topics into one topic.